The Night She Killed

The Hospital Warden has been selling the patients brains and cloning them. One night Mary snuck in the wardens lab and watched him cut the patients head open and remove there brains . She then watched him sprinkle a liquid all over there body and then seconds later there was a clone . She then watched the warden cut up the bodies and put them in plastic bags . She then realized that she needed to put an end to his madness so she grabbed the axe he cut the patients with and snuck up behind him and bashed his head in and just kept bashing him until he didn't move . She then went hunting for the clones and killed them . She then went completely crazy and even killed the ones that hadn't been cloned. There was only one survivor and her name was Rose . The only reason Mary let Rose live was because it was her sister . The reason why Rose and Mary were committed was because they are believed to be responsible for the murders of their parents and a bunch of their neighbors. There parents decided to invite the neighbors over for a house warming party and somehow everyone ended up stabbed to death and Mary and Rose happened to be the only ones alive and when the cops questioned them they couldn't get a straight story. First a bad man broke in and then they were up in bed asleep and heard screaming . At first the cops thought that they was just in shock  but then they looked down and both girls had blood on there shoes . The cops weren't sure if they killed them but they took them in for questioning .