“We will have Ice-cream too.” Shoaib says, slowly.

“Shhh...” Ayaan shushed him, keeping finger on his lips and staring at me.

I controlled my smile and act like I didn't heard them.

“Can we?” Arhaan asked Ayaan raising his right eyebrow.

He nod his head happily.

“Let's go then.”Arhaan whispered me.

He take my hand in his hand.

“Be a good boy, will be back soon. I love you.” I said Ayaan, giving his quick kiss on his cheek.

“I lobe you too.” He smiled.

“Allah Hafiz, take care.” Arhaan says.

I was walking with him towards the car.

“Where are we going?” I asked him.

“Somewhere..” he said, kissing on my temple.

He opened the car door for me, bitting his lower lip.

I stepped in..him too.

Then he drives the car for 35 mins..
Stopped the car on road.

I looked at him confusingly.

“Close your eyes.” He says.

“But--” he cut me off

“Close.”

I closed my eyes, I feel cloth touched my eyes.

He covered my eyes with ribbon.

Then he start driving..

“What are you doing?” I whispered.

“Shhh.”.he says.

He stopped the car.

“Don't untied it. Okay?”

I nodded.

He opened my side of door, and take my hand.

I step out slowly.

“Close your eyes. Okay?”'He ordered.

Then he untied ribbon..I felt he cover my eyes with his hands.

“Walk with me.” He whispered.

I walk with him. He removed his hands from eyes. I opened my eyes slowly.

I was shocked, I exhaled.

There was mat on grass surrounded by small lit cups, white flowers petals on grass as a Walk way. On tree beautiful lamps was hanging.

“Masha'allah, it's so beautiful.” I whispered.

“Not more than you.” He says.

I looked at him, he was staring at me. I smiled happily.

We walk on those petals, holding our hands.

We sat there, he unwrapped my hijab.
Placed a kiss on my lower jaw.

He exhaled heavily.

“I know, you don't like me on knees for you. So can I tell you like this?” He asked.

I nodded blankly.

''Where do I start, I know this is not enough for you but with little things I'm trying my best. You may be not my first love but you are my last love of my life. You become my everything. It's you, you're the one I want to come to home and see you, blessing my eyes. You're the one I want to be with, every moment. I don't know, what is my life without you. You always loved me even in my worst, there for me Everytime whenever I need you. But I gave you broken heart in return, but now I want to be reason of smile, I don't want to be reason of your tears anymore. Trust me, it's break me. I loved it, whenever you blush on my little things. What I have with you, I don't want with someone else. You are the air in my lungs, love me only the way you know how.
I'm thankful to Allah for you. I want to pray with you, even more during the hard times, we aren't in good terms. In tough times, when we want to stay away but I only want to Stick to you. Irritate you, being careless, throwing wet towels on bed. I want you to wake up me for fajr and recite Quran with me after our biggest fights too. I want to be always in your mind whatever happens, when you are around I'm the happiest person. Allah gave me you in my hardest time, when I almost felt like I'm just breathing without any reason.  Thank you for pulling me out of the sadness tunnel, for loving me when it's hard to love, Making me feel that I can breath again, for believing in me, you are my happiness. Thank you so much for everything.
I LOVE YOU.''

I was hiccupping..

''Will you marry me?''  He asked, smiling with tears.

“A..again?” I asked, chuckling.

“Again.” He whispered, crying.

“You have no idea Arhaan, You gave me everything. You still think I deserve more? No, I have you alhumdulillah.  I LOVE YOU MORE.” I said, wiping his tears.

“And yes, I'll marry you again.”

He hugged me tightly, and I hugged him back.

“My safest place in this world.” He whispered, huskily.

I unwrapped my hands.

He was staring at my lips.

“May I ?” He asked.

I nod my head. Butterflies roamed in my stomach.

In another sec, his lips was on mine...each particle of my body was on fire, I felt it was like medicine of everything, my heartbeat was faster. I felt every emotion, every happiness every pain in that kiss..it was not long, he was licking my lips, I clutched his arm tightly, tingles all over my body. We leaned back, I opened my eyes slowly, we started at each other. I was all red.

“That was--”

“Bestest kiss.” He completed my sentence.

I was blushing, I looked down.

He pulled me back closer to him.

“I'm already addicted.” He whispered, dangerously.

Caressing my lips with his thumb.

“I'm hungry.” I changed the topic.

“I'm hungry too.” He says, giving quick kiss on my lips.

I laughed and buried my face in his chest.

To be continued..

Asalamualaikum, don't forget to comment and votes guysss.💙

Jazak Allah ❤️