chapter-24

Continuation...

Amaira was sleeping, Ayaan was bored.

He is busy in my phone.
Sending voice notes to Aliyah. He is irritating her.
Sarah shown me Ayaan and amairah's pics.

They look so cute, masha'allah.

She said, how Arhaan handled Ayaan without Aisha. Arhaan used to cry whenever Ayaan cries, Mother knows everything. But father, still it's take time to understand. May be that's why Ayaan can't even imagine his life without Arhaan, even Arhaan get too late coming from job he ask me many questions.

“When it was Ayaan's first birthday. Arhaan was the one who cried like baby.” Sarah says.

It's ripped my heart, Arhaan is strongest person but I know Ayaan is his everything.

“Trust me, you are like an angel not only for Ayaan. But for everyone around them, specially for Arhaan. To forgot about Aisha, he got himself busy in work and Ayaan. He don't share anything with Zafar and aunty (Mumma) too. He stopped talking to everyone. He was smiling for Ayaan..now after you, it's different. We got our Arhaan back.” Shoaib says.

I was blank I don't know how to react, tears start forming in my eyes.

“After Aisha passed away, aunty told him for second marriage but never agreed and came back here (London) with Ayaan.”

“Allah's plan is the best plan.” I interrupt.

They smiled.

“Do you need something?” Sarah asked.

“No, no.” I shake my head.

***********

Shoaib phone rings.

He looked at his phone.

“Arhaan.” He says.

He received talking to him walked away.

After coming back,

“When Abbu ish coming?” Ayaan asked.

“In few minutes.” He says, pulling his cheeks.

After 30 mins, Arhaan came.

He was seating beside me.

“I want to take you somewhere, Ayaan will play here with Amaira.” He whispered to me.

“But why not Ayaan?” I whispered back.

“Areyy! Please yaar.” He whispered, pouting sadly.

“But--”

“You can trust Sarah, she will take care of him we will be back soon to take him back to home.” He said, slowly.

Allah knows, what's going on in his mind.

“Ayaan, come here.” Arhaan called him.

He ran to us keeping car aside.

“Yesh?” He asked, looking at Arhaan.

“You play with Amaira, and have dinner with her. We both will back soon. Okay?” Arhaan asked him.

He pouted angrily, his small green eyes is full of anger now.

“It-- ” shoaib cut me off.

“Play with Amaira, and Sarah aunty is making biryani. You love biryani, haina!”  He said, smiling.

Arhaan winked at him.

I glare at Arhaan..

Ayaan was thinking something.