๑๐ (10)

“you sure you will be okay?” Haechan asked again at Mark as he carefully placed down his broken glasses.

Mark sighed as he nodded. “yeah, I still can see, ”

Lies. He actually saw a blurry vision right now. The thing was, his glasses were broken when he accidentally sat on it while trying to get the twins into sleep.

And the fact that his lens was also gone also made him even frustrated.

“I mean, we could ask dad to babysit the twins for a while, ” Right. Johnny was there, using his same excuse that he missed the twins. Last week it was Jaehyun, and now Johnny. Seemed like the competition between the grandpas didn't end yet.

“no, it's okay. I can wait for tomorrow, ” Mark excused as he gave Haechan an ‘I-am-done-with-everything’ look.

Heachan shrugged, knowing that his mate probably had a bad day. And it was best for him to stop asking this and that.

“Babe, can you pass me the lotion”

Haechan said, and refrained from adding, ‘the one that sat between the lamp’. But then again, he wanted to test how bad Mark's eyesight was.

“here, ” and Haechan could only sigh when Mark actually gave him a baby bottle instead of the lotion.

Somehow he was glad that the twins were fraternal twins, or else Mark possibly switch the two of them.

And he could sense that something bad was going to happen.

And it was true. Something did happen.

“so, you're telling me that it was an accident?” Haechan asked, raising one of his eyebrows at Mark and the latter just nodded at him.

But then, when Johnny was about to say something, Haechan shook his head. “— dad, I want to hear from Mark first, ”

Johnny pouted, but then he glared at Mark. But when Haechan cleared his throat, Johnny forced a smile at Mark.

Looking back at Mark, Haechan took a deep breath. He just wanted to settle this and continued with his sleep.

“so, you went to the kitchen to drink water and then you got into the wrong room?”

Haechan now looking at Mark who nodded his head furiously. Seriously, getting up at 3:65 a.m didn't really help him to think straight.

“— and you thought it was me?”

Mark nodded again, but Haechan could see that his mate was still terrified of what happened. And Haechan pursed his lips into a thin line, holding himself from laughing. Pointed at Johnny, Haechan chuckled when his eyes went down at Johnny's ass.