Description/Explaination

What stands for ABO?
-ABO are the divisions in canine pack hierarchies that consists of
A - Alpha
B - Beta
O - Omega

First of all, what is omega verse?
- Common question, but I'm pretty sure most of you already read/know about this genre. But, for those who still wondering, omega verse is AU that composed of a population, mostly in werewolves (sometimes half werewolf, half human) where they are differentiate by the A/B/O gender. Sure, there would be male and female, but these two will be categorized according to another gender, in which there would be a female Alpha, male Alpha and so on.

How to know the gender?
- Mostly in fics, they would find out their gender when they reached puberty. But, in this verse, everyone will know their gender (A/B/O) when they were born ( a test will be done to determine the gender ).

What are the characteristics of Alpha?
- Alpha, the one who always rank the first in every aspect, include job position, family role or in an organization. The leader, the strongest and the wise one. At about 95% of them comes from the rich and high standard family,which produce the Alpha genes in the family. Sure, they are most likely to be proud of their position and tittle which hold no doubt over their capability. Mostly possessive when it comes to their mate.

What are the characteristics of Beta?
- The common one, they are calm and wise. They mostly works with Alpha and become their best friends, they are most likely received orders from the Alpha and usually the one who will be the peacemaker when Alphas are arguing/fighting. If a Beta mated with an Alpha, they could get pregnant, but if they mated to an Omega, they can make the Omega pregnant. Like I said before, Beta more likely in the middle of everything. 😂.

What are the characteristics of an Omega?
- Omega rank the lowest in the hierarchies. In most fics, they are most likely to be the babies making machine by the Alpha and Beta. They are naturally caring and loving, an they would do anything for their Alpha/mate. Naturally fragile and smaller in size, same goes with the male Omega, they are pretty and have nice scents.

What is heat?
- It is a situation where the Omega is most fertile and ready to mate. Most of them will be controlled fully by their 'Omega self' at this state, and if they have an Alpha/Beta mate, they would mainly have sex and rest with their mate. At this state, the mate (A/B) will be protective/possessive over their mate. The Alpha could detect their mate during this period, and it is best for the Omega to stay with their mate in this whole period. Omega will be producing a strong scent (mostly a sweet smell like vanilla, candy, strawberry and such) in order to attract their mate. Most of the Alpha hardly manage to control themselves when they smell the scent produced by Omega (even if they are not her/his mate). There would be a case where an Omega still has no mate, they would stay at home, taking suppressants (pills) to help cover their scent up. In a simple word, heat is quite similar with menstrual cycle in women, it would be around four to seven days. In this book, the heat of the Omega happens every three month.

What is ruts?
- Basically, this term isn't as popular as heat. Ruts only takes place when the Alpha are around an Omega in heat. It is a condition where the Alpha becomes horny to the Omega/mate. They tend to be a bit 'rough' and nothing can stops them when this happens.

Does the Beta has heat and ruts?
- No, they don't have heat and ruts.

What is knotting?
- Knotting is an Alpha thingy. Only Alpha has this traits. Beta don't have knots. Knotting is a situation that happens during sex in order to keep the Alpha's seed inside. This would likely to improve chances of Omega's pregnancy.