CHAPTER ONE

01||WELCOME TO EARTH-1

Earth-26, 6 years ago

The cold crisp air blew in the young girl's face as she stared out the small window. It was almost Christmas and her birthday was nearing as well but nothing could be able to turn back the clock to times when the holidays were a thing to look out too. "You okay?" a voice asked the girl who absent mindedly counted the few snowflakes that fell on her hand before they melted away.

"Kenna?" the Dibny girl turned around and locked eyes with her best friend, her posture slightly diffrent then it was a few seconds ago

"Kenna?" the Dibny girl turned around and locked eyes with her best friend, her posture slightly diffrent then it was a few seconds ago. "I'm fine Peter. Are you?" she asked curiously, putting up the most fake happy smile that one could think of. "I know that you're nervous but just imagine when it's all over. When we've finally overthrown the government, when the president is dead, we can finally be free for who we are and we'll stop being hunted. We'll finally be equal with all the others in the world." the Parker boy replied optimistically. "Will we Peter? The others, the normal humans, they'll never see us as their equals. To them we're just as much of a monster as the one who hides under their bed at night. They tell tales to their children at night were we're the monsters. They hate us and they fear us, so what makes you think that?" the young speedster asked.

Peter smiled as he put a hand on her shoulder "I know that they'll see us as their equals when we point out what they did to us, i just know they will. They fear us and hate us because of what the world told them to think instead of thinking themselves but that'll change soon. All these people, all these meta-humans and mutants that decided to help you, believe in you. I believe in you." Kenna smiled at the spiderboy, knowing that in somethings he was right but about the others, that was something she needed to see herself. "Come on, your brother's waiting for you."

*~*~*

Chaos reigned over the cortex after a woman crashed into the desk, oblitering a chair in her wake with a shot of lightning as smoke arised from her half scorched body. "EVERYONE? CORTEX NOW!" Cisco shouted into the speakers. "What's happening? What's going on?" Caitlin asked alarmed, Ralph jot on her heels and Barry skipping inside, before seeing the young woman on the ground. "Oh my god..." Ralph mouthed. "Who is she?" Barry asked, frowning. "She needs help!" Caitlin shouted, hunkering over her to feel her heart beat. "Ralph?" a hoarse voice whispered before sliping back into unconsciousness. "It's gonna be alright sweety." The Snow woman told the unknown woman, even though she wasn't sure of that herself. Hefting the auburn haired woman onto a bed, Cisco looked at the insignia on her chest before Barry took off the half-charred suit.