Hybrid [Part 12]

You wake up and realize that Ethan had carried you back to your room. All you can think about is the kiss, and why he kissed you. Daniel walks by your room and says that breakfast will be ready in half an hour. You turn around and look out the window

After a while you decide to walk out to the kitchen. Daniel has made some toasts and eggs for you guys, and left (as usual). The only one there is Adam."Morning Sunshine" He says and smile.

"So how did you sleep?"

"Good" You answer and pour some milk into your glass. "You?"

"Good, except I missed something" He winks.

"What?"

He moves closer to you and whisper "You."

You blush and he laughs. "Love it when you blush."

"So where are the others?"

"What? I am not good enough for you?"

"You're a demon." You say and winks.

"And a vampire and a werewolf is so much better?" You eat some off your toast. "Well...." He smiles. "A demon is way cooler."

"Glad to hear you're not taking sides" You say and throw a piece of your toast on him. He just smiles and puts his plates in the sink. You look at him. He has definitely opened up to you, even though it means that he flirts all the time.

"I noticed you draw."

He turns and looks at you. "Have you been in my room?"

You blush and nods. Instead of getting angry, he laughs. "Don't you know that curiosity kills the cat?"

You smile. "Do I look dead."

"How long were you around in my room?"

"Long enough to see some of your paintings. They're good."

"Did you see the big one?"He moves closer to you. You remember the big one, it's the one he drew of you. Right now he is so close you can feel his warm breath

He moves closer, but then the door opens and he jumps back, blushing. Ethan walks in and looks at you two. "What? Did I interrupt something?"

"No, nothing. Good morning." Adam says and looks at you.

"Good morning to you two, where's Dan?"

"Out." Adam says and rolls his eyes.

"Right." Ethan sits down beside you.

"Rish? Would you like to see my artwork?" You smile and walk with him.

Adam opens the door and you follow him in. He walks straight over to the painting of you. "Did you see this one?" He asks without even looking at you.

"No"

His eyes meet yours. "Liar." He smiles and grabs you, and pull you over to him."Do you like it?"

“ yes...you're really talented.”

"I am glad to hear that I started painting it when we brought you here, then you woke up." He sighs and removes his hands from you. "You weren't supposed to see it before it was done. Had I known how curious you were, I would have hidden it."

“Sorry to ruin your suprise.”

"It doesn't matter any more.Yoy've seen it."

"You're not going to finish it?"

"I don't know."

"I would love to see it when you've finished it." You take his hand and look him in the eyes."Please?"

He grins."Sure, I'll finish it tonight."

“Great...can't wait”