Hybrid [ Part 11]

You and Ethan have been sitting close together for a while now, and it's now dark outside."The day is almost over" You sighs and walk over to the window.

"Yeah, we've been sitting here for quite some time."

"I know, thank you."

"Guess who's watching over you tonight?" Ethan says and winks.

You smile and points at him.

"That's right, hope you're not tired of me hanging out with you, after all, we did spend all day together."

"No, I am not."

Ethan walks over the chair. "Get some sleep."

You shake your head. "I am not tired. I am hungry though." You say and drags him out to the kitchen.

"Okay, what do you want to eat?"

You stop and think. "Something my mother used to make."

"And what did your mother make?" Ethan says and opens his cook book.

"You won't find it in there." You smile and gathers the ingredients. Ethan looks curious and tries to figure out what you're making.

"So what are you making?" Ethan gives up and looks at you.

"Mom's brownies."

"I can make brownies."

"You can't make mom's." You tease him and mix the ingredients together. You put it in the oven and hands him the bowl. "Want?" You had already tasted it.

Ethan puts his hand in the bowl and makes sure his finger is covered with brown sticky dough. "It's good." He says and smile.

"You've got something there." You say and points at his face.

"Where?"

"There" you say and places some on his nose.

"You didn't?"

You smile and laughs at him. He puts his hand in the bowl and raises it again. “No, don't you dare." You say and looks at his brown hand. You start to walk backwards but he catches you with his other hand.

"Got'cha." Ethan smirks and places his hand on your face and your face is filled with brown dough.

A little war is happening and it's not over until you're both covered in dough. You and Ethan sits by the oven and looks the brownies. Ethan turns to you and looks you in the eyes. Suddenly you feel his warm lips on yours. He kisses you for a while. He pulls back and smiles for a splitt second. Then you stare at the brownies, and doesn't say a word to each other.

And your night ends here.