Hybrid [Part 5]

After a while you fell asleep. Dreams float in and out of your mind, but suddenly the dreams change. You see a woman carrying a little child running through a forest. She has fear in her eyes and she holds the child close to her.

Then the woman stops and opens a portal. She says something to the child and kisses the child's forehead. Then she sends it through the portal. When the portal closes she is surrounded by some guards.

"WHERE IS THE CHILD!!!" one of the man yells.The woman smirks and looks at him."Not here." The man raises his sword and swings it at her.

“NO!!!!” You wake up screaming and you wake up Adam, who were sleeping in a chair next to you.He was so supprised that he fell out of the chair.

He stands up and walks over to you."are you alright?Why were you screaming?" He asks and looks at you. You smile and say - it was just a dream, I am fine.

"Must have been some dream since you're screaming like that." He says and sits down in his chair."Yeah...but why are you here?" "Oh,we decided to watch over you,in case something happen.I got the this night." He smiles leans back in his chair.

Adam blushes."sorry.I've been watching you all night.You seemed so peaceful,I guess I wanted to feel like you were feeling." He blushes again. You smile and lie back down.Adam looks out the window.

"It will be sunrise soon." Then he looks at you. "Would you like to see the sunrise from somewhere else than this window?" He smiles the biggest smile you've ever seen.