seduction and denial

Start from the beginning

CRAP!!!!!

I stopped kacchans hand and pushed his head away. " I'm sorry kacchan, this is an accident." He stormed out of the room upset. I felt really bad that I was doing this to him, the heat felt like it intensified. Uraraka came and we talked and laughed all day until it was night then she left and I still haven't eaten anything but I was way too lazy to get up so I endured.

I just wish I knew someone who could help. C'mon deku think!!. Then todoroki popped up into my head, I started thinking of his ice quirk.

I heard the door open once again and when I looked up I saw Todoroki. Wow speak of the devil.

He walked over to me " whats wrong deku. You look uncomfortable" he said, concern lacing his voice. I took advantage of the sweet imbecil.

( I am not repeat I AM NOT dissing or roasting todoroki in any way)

I clutched my stomach, " w-well I haven't eaten anything" I said. "Oh... I'll be right back" he then left.

After 15 minutes Todoroki came back. " here" he said, handing me a tray with a bowl of katsudon. I wanted to take it but when I touched it I pulled  back my hand and held  it at my chest. Todoroki sighed and sat behind me, he used the chopticks and fed the noodles to me. When he was done feeding me I pushed the bowl  out of his hand, not caring where it landed. " t-Todoroki... can you use your ice quirk? I'm really hot. Please just 5 minutes?" He looked a little stunned but just nodded. He held on to my hand and started letting off cool air.

It was pleasing but I wanted more.
" how bout this... get behind me" I said plain. I couldn't describe the level of shock on his face. Even though, he still climbed behind me, I sat between his legs and wrapped his arms around my waist.

We were like that until I took a quick involuntary nap. When I woke up it was 8:40pm we were supposed to have an inspection today. Its were the teachers inspect the rooms and our bags to see if we have anything we shouldn't. Todoroki was out cold too, the inspection started at 9:00pm.

I got out of todoroki's cool arms. Well I had to force myself out of his arms, the boys got a grip on things. I shook him awake, " hey... todoroki time to get up!" I whispered. He slowly opened his eyes " Midoriya?" He said softly, " yeah its me get up... its almost inspection time" I told him. He got up and straightened his clothes and his bed and mine.

Before he could make anyone elses bed I grabbed his sleeve "umm todo-kun. Will what happened change our friendship. If you don't want to be friends I'll  understand". I waited for a response.

It seemed like forever.

" what we did won't change anything, just make us understand each other more... hopefully" I flashed one of my best smiles at him.

Every boy from 1-A were in the room followed by mr Aizawa.

" okay everyone, open your bags and pour out the contents." We did as told and at the end of everything he confiscated 15 magazines with girls in bikinis from mineta and sato's sweet cakes, I heard that the girls told him to bake them.

When mr Aizawa left we all went to bed and I felt cool.

In the middle of the night the light turned on. " hey boys get up quickly " we all sat up.

Midnight.

" who here is an omega?" She asked boldly waving her whip around.

I raised my hand. She walked over to me and handed me a pink box then told me to follow her outside. She turned off the light so the rest could sleep.

We went into a room with the girls.
" take that and tell me the result."

I got confused and looked inside the box. Its a pregnancy test.

What does UA take us omegas for... whores!?

The results below:

Uraraka- negative
Jiro- negative

Obviously EVERYONES NEGATIVE!!!!!

I returned to bed and finally got some sleep.

In the morning😁😁😁😁😁😁

Today is the 5th day of our trip and I'll begin working soon.

I got up and did the daily usuals. I thought, why not be careless today.

I put on a black tube top , sexy black thin underwear and shorts with the sides exposed like this:

And put on my black booties  that had gold chains on the sides. I grabbed a small bag that had a notebook and a pen.

I then went down to the breakfast patio instead of the cafeteria. I texted Uraraka to meet me there. When she arrived she had two bags of ... who cares it smelled awesome.

She had on a light pink skirt and a white shirt tucked in and a red bag.

She sat down beside me and handed me one of the bags.

I opened it. "Gyoza!!" I said excitedly.

I started eating them.

" umm deku... I thought you dressed modest outside what happened?" I almost choked on one of them.

" URARAKA!!" I whined at her.

I started scribbling. I handed it to her after 5 minutes.

She read it and sighed, " deku *sigh* what kind of F.U.C.K.E.R.Y is this?" She said sounded frustrated.

I was kind of sad. It was so obvious!!

" It's a confession" she looked at me.
"oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh" she said, I face palmed.

We had breakfast and we went shopping for what I would need for my new job.

I cut this short here and so sudden because the next chapter is gonna be awesome!! ( i will try).

Bye my beautiful area 51 specimens. 🐷🐷

P.S sorry if you find any errors, I try to re read them so they are good.