Chapter 22: reunited

5 years later..

Kaley pov

I finished up my makeup, as I was almost ready to go. Raelyn and Tyrone was having a house warming party. My girlll got married last yearr. I'm so happy for her. As far as me, I got 1 year left of college before I graduate with a Doctorate Degree in nursing. I knoww righttttt i'm so excitedd. Anywho, I finished my make up and then applied lipgloss. I grabbed my purse and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Damn I look good, I said out loud".

I finally left out and headed out the door to Makayla's house to pick her up. She didn't have a car yet so, I'm just gonna pick her up, like the nice friend I am. I finally got to her house and honked the horn to let her know I was outside. You know she was extra lol.

"Heyy boo, she said giving me a side hug, and then putting her seat belt on"

"Wassup ms hot girl summa, I said looking at her smirking".

"Child boo, she said flipping her hair".

"You ready for this party though? I asked bagging out the driveway getting on the road".

"Yess, but you know who also gone be there right?she said batting her eyes at me".

"Who? I asked clueless".

"Girl do not play dumb, you know who i'm talking about, she said folding her arms looking at me".

"I really don't know, I said stopping at a red light".

"Girlll, Treyy, lord, she said getting her phone out taking a picture".

I haven't talked to trey since our little argument 5 years ago. I graduated, and went off to college in Atlanta. I really could care less about him being here, but whatever. I've moved on and focused on nothing, but my career. Trey was my First love, and YES I do still love him, but from a distance. I only wish the best for him.

"Ehh ok, I said not really caring hopping on instagram".

"Girlll!! This is y'all time to make up and get back together, she said still taking pics".

"Makayla I moved on, I don't really care if he coming. I'm going to this party to congratulate Raelyn and Tyrone, nothing more nothing less, I said finally pulling up to their house, which was pretty nice".

"Ok gurl whatever you say, she said stepping out the car, as I followed".

__________________________________________________________________________

Trey pov