Chapter 7: movie date

So today we were going to the movies. Just me and trey. Anyway I got ready and put on the outfit in the mm. Trey wore this

After we were done getting ready we headed to the Uber

After we were done getting ready we headed to the Uber. Once we were in he pecked my lips.

20 min later

So we went inside to get our tickets, and then got  some food. I got a pizza box which come with pizza, frys and drink. Trey got the same. We were seeing Ma. When we sat down the movie got started and we got comfortable. Towards the middle, I got scared.

"Trey".

"Huh".

"I'm scared".

"Come sit in my lap".

"Ok".

So I sat in his lap and laid baby style. He held me tight as he kissed my forehead.

"Trey?".

"Yes".

"I love you ".

After I said that he kissed me. 

"I love you too".

We laid back as we finished the movie.

back at home

I went upstairs to take a shower. Trey just slept in boxers with no shirt. Yea we kinda sleep together now. We just got so used to being under each other. I laid down while watching Spider Man-into the spider-verse. My tv wasn't up yet so I laid on my belly and went to the edge of my bed with my feet facing the head board. Trey walked in and got up under me. He gave me a kiss as he went to sleep. He was pretty tired today.

the next morning

When I woke up I decided I wanted to go to the pool. I put on this bathing suit

"Minus the hair lol, back to the story tho"

"Minus the hair lol, back to the story tho". Trey had on regular shorts. The babysitters went to the mall with their friends so we were alone. We got in the pool, and just chilled.

"This water feel soo good, I said swimming around".

"Fr I been wanting to get back in ever since that pool party, he said".

"Trey it's right downstairs, I said giggling".

"I know, but I forgot abt it".

"Anyway what we doing today, he said picking me up".

"Nun much, I said wrapping my arms around his neck".

later that day

I decided to make dinner. I made fettuccine. Trey decided to help me out.

"Ok trey pour the cheese over the noodles".

He did as told, then after he got done he patted his self on the back.

"I did that".

"Trey you only poured cheese on top, I said giggling".

"I still did that".

"Whatever".

After we ate I went upstairs and took a shower. I put on a pink sleep set. I laid in my bed as I went over to trey. This time he laid on me as I wrapped my legs around him.

"Night trey".

"Night love".

to be continued...

excuse my mistakes