Chapter 11: forgiveness

Today I didn't really care about what I wore (in the mm). I was really jus still upset about last night. How he could he do this to me again. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be. I mean, we are step siblings. Anyway I already did my hygiene for the day. I had went to Starbucks and was sitting outside by the pool sipping on my Carmel frappe. I was scrolling through insta, and I saw a vid of trey and nevy all boo'd up last night. Tbh I don't care anymore. It's July and summer almost over. I need to just focus on my education. It's just sad though cause I was really starting to like him. I got up and decided to head to my room. When I walked in I seen trey and nevy sitting on the couch.

"Aye can I talk to you, trey asked?".

"I'm good, I said as I kept walking".

As I was walking up the stairs I knew he was following me. Once I was in my room I laid down on my bed scrolling on tiktok.

"Look about last night..it wasn't what you thought it was".

"We was jus chilling l-".

"Look trey..i'm tired of you trying to explain yourself every time you get caught".

"You obviously don't want this as much as I do, I said looking away".

Tears started to drop.

"Don't cry..he said".

"Why should I?".

"Tell me why trey?".

"Listen..it wasn't like that".

"We was just chillin, then out of no where she kissed me".

"When you seen us, you saw I pulled away".

"I guess..i've just been closer to her, because we haven't really talked since disney".

"And i'm not using that as an excuse".

"So what about when you slept downstairs with her last night? I asked?".

"We were watching a move and ended up falling asleep".

"That was it, he said looking at me".

I sat and thought about it for a moment. I was gonna forgive him again

"I forgive you, I said getting up hugging him".

"Just go tell her friend she's not welcome here..I said".

"Alright..he said walking out".

The next morning

I woke up stretching. I got up and did my hygiene.
Since it was 12 I decided to go make myself a grilled cheese. I asked trey if he wanted one.

"Trey you want a grilled cheese too?".

"Yes please".

"Mmk".

So I went down as I fixed three grilled cheese. Yes two for me one for trey lol. I got the plates, and grabbed us some drinks. I headed back upstairs. When I got up there I sat my food down and gave trey his.

"Here trey, I said about to sit down".

"Thank you, he said grabbing it".

After we got done eating we started watching a movie. Then we drifted off to sleep.

I hope I made the right choice. I don't wanna get hurt again. Maybe I can trust him now. Or can I?

to be continued

excuse my mistakes