Chapter 20: shook

Kaley pov

I literally was speechless when Haley said that. I couldn't move nor talk. I thought when I beat that bitch ass, she would have got the message. Now all of a sudden she work on the cruise that we gone be on for 7-days. Trey just glared at her. Deandra had her fist balled like she was finna beat the fuck out of her. Makayla && Raelyn ain't know what was goin on, && tyrone && malik just stared around.

"is everything ok? haley asked looking around fake frowning".

"bitch don't play stupid, I said stepping closer".

"what? you need yo ass beat again to learn to fuck off! I said looking her up and down".

"um I'm not sure what your talking about, but um I need to see your tickets, so you can get on the boat, she said rolling her eyes".

I was finna beat the fuck out of her. She really had me fucked up.

"you know what guys, I said looking back".

"lets just get this over with so we can get on the boat, I said winking my eye".

They did as told and in 10 min we were finally heading to our rooms.

"what tf was that? makayla asked looking at me".

I sighed looking down, rubbing my face.

"Do Y'all remember that "girl" I told y'all about?".

"wait that was her?, raeyln asked concerned".

"yep it was, I was really finna beat ha ass, I said putting my suitcase down, while we waited for our rooms".

"shii you ain't the only one, deandra said tapping her feet angrily".

"well hopefully we don't bump into her anymore on this trip, trey said looking away".

"yea hopefully, we all said".

Later that same day

Right now me and trey were just chilled up in our room watching netflix. I don't know what everyone else doing, but hopefully they having a good time.

"bae you ok? trey asked rubbing my thigh".

"Y-Yea, I said moaning a lil bit".

"what you moaning for, he said licking his lips, smirking at me".

"bae you know when you do that I always moan, I said looking at him".

"I love it when you moan for daddy, he said with lust in his eyes".

"boyy whatever, I said getting on top of him".

"but bae on sum real shit you ok about haley being on here with us, He asked while he griped my ass".

"yea just as long as she stay in her lane, I said getting up".

"where you going, he asked sitting up".

"finna give you a lap dance, I said smirking at him".

"shiii ight, He said as he sat back smirking".

I turned on some slow music as a walked slowly towards him. I got on top of his lap as I was facing the tv. I started twerking slow on his member, then sped it up. I then made my way to his face, and started twerking there. He gripped my ass as I was twerking, making my way back down to his dick.

"you want sum don't you, he asked looking at me licking his lips".

I nodded, biting mines.

"say less, he said coming towards me".

He turned me over as he slid my panties off. I took my bra off as he started sucking on my titties. After that he took off his pants, and now we were both naked. He slipped in and I gasped. He went slow and it felt good, but I needed more. I flipped over && started to ride him. I went slow at first to tease him then I sped up. I rocked my hips back and forth as my pace got faster && faster. I felt my walls tightening && I guess trey did to. He lightly pushed me off him && told me to bend over. I did as told, && he then slipped in without no hesitation.

"f-fuck, I gasped biting my lip".

"arch y-yo back, trey said grunting".

I did as told && then trey started to slap my ass.

"t-treyyy, I moaned".

"who daddy, he asked smirking".

I giggled a bit, while still moaning. He slapped my ass again before I could say something.

"who daddy, he asked again as his pace got faster and faster".

"y-you, I said barely speaking".

"what? I can't hear you, he said slapping it once more, making me moan even louder".

"Y-YOU!!!!!, I screamed, as I felt myself climax, && so did trey".

"damn bae you ain't have to slap my ass that many times, I said getting up to go take a shower".

"mamas you know you like that shit so shush wit allat, he said heading towards me, then planting a kiss on my lips". I blushed.

After that we basically just took a shower then chilled.

"baby, I said looking at trey".

"yes, he said turning to me, licking his lips".

"I love you so much, words can't even explain. Even though we technically step-siblings, I really care about you. Ever since that first day when I first saw you, I couldn't believe that it was you. I remember me drooling a bit while staring at you. I know shouldn't have trusted haley, but I was so excited to have a sister that, I was blindsided , And I'm sorry for that, I said all the while looking at him while tears started to fall".

"trey I love you so much. Your my bestfriend, my lover, && my soulmate. I love you && I want you to be all mines, I said giggling while wipping a tear".

"Trey, w-will you be my boyf-, I couldn't finish, because he grabbed my face && kissed me".

I't lasted for about 3 min until he pulled away.

"mamas I was already yours, && yes i'll be ya husband, he said smirking".

I shook my head laughing uncontrollably.

"but on sum real shit, you my first love. You my everything. If I lose you, I-I lose apart of myself. I love you, && imma marry you one day. We gone have bout five kids, and a mansion, he said looking me in the eyes".

I gave him a long hug as he kissed my forehead. I relaxed into his arms on the verge of falling asleep.

"i love you baby, I said looking up at trey".

"i love you too, he said kissing my lips".

We then drifted off to sleep.

Awwwwww lol.

How y'all liked this chapter?

Let me know in the comments down below.

What y'all think gone happen next?

Stay tuned

To be continued...