12. I really really wanna

I'm not talking about the events going on with Monsta X. I'm writing to forget about it, and hoping to distract you from it too even for a little while (and even though this is also angst). Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: This is all  FICTION, some sensitive topics came to my (and many other writers) writing because of the evil rumors from back when Changkyun joined NO.Mercy and Monsta X debuted.  Legal problems regarding Produce 101 and/or Starship were NOT known when I wrote this, hope it doesn't offend anyone.

~*~

Time as an idol was almost an imperceptible thing, they only thought about it in terms of how many time they had left to eat or get ready before their next activity was demanding them to hurry. 

Changkyun was glad that at least this time he did spent their little shared breaks with Hyunwoo. They didn't need a date as it is, just hanging around on the dorm or the studio was enough. They wouldn't exactly go around joined at the hip, but Hyunwoo usually never missed to kiss Changkyun good morning and before going to bed. Changkyun was almost sure neither Jooheon nor Hyungwon had suspected on their relationship — he had come closer to Jooheon through their music making and the older had only told him how he was relieved the leader and the maknae weren't awkward any more.

October finished a lot faster than they expected, and with November's fan meetings around the corner the whole group was busy, but Hyunwoo mostly had barely anytime to eat and sleep. Changkyun and Kihyun made sure he would have at least some snack and a little nap from time to time to keep him sane and working.

They were currently on the van on their way back to the dorms from a very long meeting with some sponsors. As usual, Hyunwoo was on the front sit besides the driver; Changkyun was on the back leaning his head on Hoseok's shoulder and trying to get some rest, but Minhyuk was not letting that happen. From the seats in front of them, the visual was trying to get Changkyun's attention.

"Let him rest, Minhyuk-ssi," Kihyun was also leaning his head on Hoseok's other shoulder but paying attention to the three guys sitting on their knees. "An sit right the three of you, and put your belts on."

Hyungwon rolled his eyes back and neither of them followed the order. Jooheon reached Changkyun's face and poked his cheek.

"Hyung!" the youngest whined.

"Common Kyun, manager gave us permission, even Kihyun hyung is going." 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kihyun huffed and Hoseok laughed.

"They did invite you too," Hyungwon said with an annoying grin Changkyun decided to ignore.

They had the rest of the day and the following morning free, and were invited to a private Halloween party tonight.

The problem: it was Gunhee's party.

How was that a problem you may ask, simple. Most of the trainees that participated in NO.Mercy were going to assist, alongside some other friends of his group mates that were strangers only to Changkyun, and last but also least, his bullies. He may have been invited, but he sure wasn't going to be welcomed.

"I don't have a costume, and I'm pretty tired as you can see."

Jooheon pouted and turned on his seat not happy with his little brother's answer. "I know you don't want to see my friends, whatever."

Minhyuk and Hyungwon followed the rapper and dropped the topic.

"That's not fair," whispered Changkyun.