eιɢнт

Hyunjins P.O.V

I rush home and take the fastest shower I think I've ever taken in my life.

I frantically spend the next 5 hours tidying and dusting (like he's gonna come here but better safe than sorry, ya know). I am literally running through my flat with a cloth in one hand and my hoover bashing against my ankles.

After I'm satisfied with my cleaning, I run upstairs and try and make myself look presentable "I look fucking homeless I need to change.. no I cant it's too late"
I'm wearing black joggers, a white shirt and black nikes, so compared to my usual style I do look homeless

(Reference photo)

"Oh for fucks sake now my hair isn't working with me

"Oh for fucks sake now my hair isn't working with me.. universe why does thou hate me?"

I glance at the time and gasp, I grab a jacket and throw on a cap to hide my messy hair and run out of the door..
Then running back in again to grab my car keys and then sprint back out again.

"I pray that there's no traffic, because I will cry if there is, I'm not even kidding"

Luckily I got there with half an hour to spare. I pull in at the back of the airport, away from the reporters and journalists, just like chan had asked me to (a.n just pretend he did.. I'm such a lazy writer lol)
and I patiently wait for him to round the corner.

About 10 minutes later I get bored so I scroll through my feed and the first thing that comes up is a post from chan on the 3racha page. It's of him, changbin and jisung in their hotel room before the flight.

 It's of him, changbin and jisung in their hotel room before the flight

Liked by strayduckies and 328,960 others

@3rachaoffical see ya soon seoul 🤙🏻

@meanhoe see y'all soonn~
@foxyinnie SO EXCITED TO SEE YALL EEE
view 278,097 other comments
5 hours ago

I guess I was staring for a while, because I get a text from chan telling me to get ready.

The next thing I know I see three boys in black and in masks speeding around the corner, one of which I immediately recognise as chan from his build and his overly bleached hair (chrispy boi). I open the car door and jog to meet them, but I stop myself in my tracks.

Holy shit he looks so much better than I remember.

Soon enough I'm face to face with the man of my dreams, the man I day dreamed about basically every day of highschool.. the man who accidentally stole my heart and kept it all this time.

"Oh my god, jinnie hi!" I hear the angel exclaim but I cant bring myself to speak so I just smile and wave.. (kowalski analysis)

Why do I have to be so motherfucking awkward jesus christ.

Suddenly he pulls me into a tight hug and I freeze for a second before hugging him back - burying my face slightly in his shoulder, breathing his intoxicating scent and smiling lightly to myself. I can feel the heat rising up my neck but I dont care at this point, the only thing my mind is focused on is chan.

He pulls away sooner than I would have liked and stares at me for a second before asking about getting going. It takes me a second to comprehend the situation but I nod and lead him to my car.

Changbin and jisung literally fall into the back seats, while chan sits up front with me. I look in the mirror and see the two in the back smirking to each other and glancing at chan, while he is... looking at me.

Oh fuck

"S-so hi channie.." I stutter out and mentally face palm myself for stuttering.

Come on hyunjin, just like high school, pull yourself together.

I can tell he was about to answer, because his mouth is hanging open, but it snaps shut when a shrill ring from his phone fills the car.

I think I see a slight blush spread across his face, but I ignore that thought and turn my attention out of the window ahead of me while trying not to listen too much into his conversation.

"Shit " I hear him mutter under his breath

"Yeah that's fine... we can figure something else out.. ok thank you.. ok goodbye"

He hangs up the phone and turns in his seat to face the two snickering shits in the back (I'm kidding I love them dont come for me ee).

"Good news fellas... the hotel's been cancelled. We're officially homeless for a few weeks"

Their eyes look as if they're going to pop out of their skulls and their jaws almost hit the floor

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE HOMELESS, COULDN'T THEY FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR US?! OH MY GOD IM TOO GORGEOUS TO BE HOMELESS.."

Jisung starts screeching in the back while changbin rolls his eyes and adds a few nods of agreement here and there.

"W-well what if you didnt have to be?.."

I interject and silence quickly grips the car. 6 pairs of eyes find their way to me, full of questions, confusion evident in the furrowed brows and creased foreheads.

"What if you stayed with me?"

*****
Thank you all so much for a hundred reads already uwu <3 and very sorry for not updating, I've just completely been out of inspo lmao

Hey you

Have a good day/ night :)