oɴe

Hyunjins P.O.V

6:30 am

*beep beep beep*

'Great..school' I think as I slowly slide my legs out of bed."Is my education really that important? Isn't my sleep more important?" I shake aside these questions and drag myself towards the bathroom and turn on the shower.

Half an hour later I reluctantly emerge from the bathroom - dressed in black ripped jeans, a white shirt, a red checkered shirt on top and my black Van's (a.n - sounds like me, oml what am I doing). I grab my bag off the floor and make my way downstairs, grabbing something quick for breakfast and shouting goodbye to my roommate - Jeongin - on the way out.

You'd think college would be easier than high school wouldnt you? Oh how wrong you are. I thought the same thing, but still find myself unmotivated (even if I'm practicing and studying dance, my one true passion in life.. how ironic). I pull out my phone and check instagram for the first time today and the first thing that pops up onto my feed is 3racha. It's a picture of CB97 (or bang chan) working in his studio, with the caption 'keep your eyes peeled, something new soon..'

Liked by mamabearwooj and 789,456 others@3RACHAOFFICIAL  keep your eyes peeled, something new soon ;)

@3RACHAOFFICIAL keep your eyes peeled, something new soon ;)

@yeehawlix omfg are you seriouss hdjsysh
@bangchansbabygirl omg our father is finally feeding us.. hallelujah
View 346,897 other comments
6 days ago

My mind wandered off, thinking about Chan. But not in the way you're probably thinking (ya nastys.. not yet..). I knew Chan when I was in high school, before he became famous and started touring and making music. He was my best friend, the one person who looked after me when no one else would and when he left I was broken. He'd left me alone, but I got over it eventually and made new friends through dance, I healed through them and became stronger.

Lee felix and lee minho were the first people to come into my life, showing me another life away from chan - they are probably the best dancers I've ever met in my entire life - then through them I met kim seungmin (he was pretty new to dance at the time but had such natural talent) and his older brother kim woojin who is a choir boy with the voice of a literal angel. And jeongin I met through school, he became my roommate last year when he first came to our college to study music and we bonded immediately, hes like the younger brother I never had.

Anyway..

I'm scrolling through 3rachas page and then a message comes through. And after I read the name, my stomach drops to my feet and my heart does a somersault in my chest...

@ bqngchqn wants to send you a message

Accept | decline

****

Well hi there, welcome to my first fanfic. Irdk what's gonna happen with this everything's abit of a mess atm but we'll get there eventually, hope y'all enjoy x

Edit:
My content is already declining and this shit has only just started.. what am I doing omd