Chapter 38

Desi Muth did not like the woods. There was not one particular thing that made him hate it, but a collective of aspects that contributed to his disdain. He hated mud, they ruined his expensive clothes. He hated the way the trees looked. He much preferred the barren, death ridden lands. He knew he had to put his hate behind him, and go after Emma.

Katherine was supposed to drop Emma off, right at the outskirts of the town, where he would quickly whisk her back to his home world. When Emma jumped out of the window, he got a quick text message from Katherine explaining what had happened. It didn't take him long to get to the Lockwood property and catch trace of Emma's trail.

Deciding to become "Jonah" was an easy and most practical feet. He knew that Emma wouldn't just agree to be with the devil's son, so he had to make a fake persona for her to fall for. He didn't plan on that stupid Hybrid to ruin it,

Within the first few minutes, he found Katherines lifeless body. He felt a tange of proudness go through him. His Emma killed the almighty Katherine Pierce. He knew Emma would make a great queen of Hell, and killing Katherine just proved it.

Desi Muth, with a lot of supernatural abilities, had speed on his side. He wasn't as fast as a vampire, but close enough. Emma, who was extremely injured, currently didn't even have the speed of a human. I took him four minutes and 47 seconds to find her at the Cellar, another 1 minute for her to figure out his identity, and 2 minutes and 12 seconds before her "Scooby Gang" appeared.

He was dragging Emma away from the Cellar, with her basically kicking and screaming, when a blur appeared from his left and that strunk him in the side, sending him flying in the air, and landing five feet away. Jonah pushed himself off the moist ground with ease, and back on to his feet. When he turned around he saw the stupid Hybrid holding his betrothed's waist, the two Salvatore brothers on each side of her, and Madeline holding Emma's free hand. It made him enraged.

"I've wanted to do that for years," Klaus seethed. Jonah honestly didn't know why he wanted too, but didn't care enough to ask. He was sick and tired of this world, and just wanted to take her back to his home, and then eventually find the Apple of Eden of the world for his plan to come full circle.

"You're really going to protect her?" Jonah began, "Even after what she did to one of the most Epic love of both of your lives," he said motioning to Stefan and Damon, "Should I tell them, or you dear?"

"Close your mouth, before I happily remove it for you," Damon said, knowing very well that Desi Muth could single handedly destroy him.

Emma was quite. She wanted to tell them, but didn't know how. Sadly, Jonah beat her to the point.

"Okay, I guess i'll tell them," He shrugged as he took a step forward, "Little miss Katerina Petrova is no more. How, you may ask? Well oh so innocent Emma Clark, here, killed her," he finished taking another step forward. 

Damon took his eyes away from Jonah, and turned them to Emma, "You didn't?" he stated in more of a question. Don't get Damon wrong, he has really been falling for Madeline, but only two months ago, Katherine was the love of his life. And old habits die hard, literally.

"I, I didn't mean too, I just couldn't stop..." Emma trailed off, as veins appeared between Damon's face. He took a step toward Emma, which caused both Stefan and Klaus to step in front of her.

"Damon, not now, we have bigger issues to deal with," Stefan said.

"She killed her!" Damon yelled and vamp sped in front of Stefan, "I guess the ripper gene doesn't fall to far from the ripper tree," Damon taunted. "There is one way to make sure it's not passed on anymore."