used

ive meet nearly all of them except these jooheon and kihyun guys, she thought to herself as she was linking arms with changkyun. he seemed cold when she had encountered him not so long ago. but he's an angel thats for sure.

while the two walk down the curved staircase to the first floor. she could see him from her standing point. he was waiting by the door, and as if it was a coincidence. it swung open revealing a slim, beautiful girl. yulli could feel her heart tighten.
she wore a small strapless, body con dress showing all of her curves. she could see her flashing a flirtatious smile towards him before the two went their ways to the diner holding hands.

when her eyes averted back towards the stairs so she wouldnt trip. another smaller boy with a girl was walking down beside him. she assumed it was kihyun.
the boy had light brown hair, he seemed very casual and relaxed.

once the pair had reached the bottom. changkyun took yulli by the waist, gently bringing her towards a large room.
"is this the diner? or whatever" she whispered into his ear. he looked at her and nodded.
"sorry if i get a bit touchy or flirty, its just so we dont look weak or weird-like in front of our guests."
well that's nice to know.
yulli moved her eyes to the boy in front of her. wonho. he too also had a girl or a date with him.
of course she had some looks of the others, staring right at her without herself even knowing. she was so fixated on the food. obviously the stares were from what she is wearing, especially the scary one from the boss himself.

then a random guy came over to him, whispering something in his ear. yulli noticed this, watching the guy run over to the large doors once again.
then a boy. mark. was there. his frien- no gang was there. the boys she was ever so close too. they were all there, all seven of them.
"Ah! hyungwon my friend!" they all went over to greet him.
changkyun leaned in towards yullis' ear sending chills down her back.
"keep your head low. they wont pay attention to you or the other girls but be cautious," he whispered.
why the fu is he risking this? she gulped a heave down of air.
she just wanted all of this to be over. all she wanted  was to just sleep and forget this ever happened.

"so, what's up here hyungwon-ah?"

"our deal. did you remember it?" mark chuckles.

"of course!" he takes a quick pause so he could sit down ride on the left of hyungwon.

"get close with mr.song's daughter and give you all the information about her!" he claps his hands together in laughter making hyungwon smile pleasantly. yulli can feel the anger growing inside her right when he mentioned about her personal life.

"and how has that been so far for you, mark?"

"great actually, I think I've fallen for the girl hyungwon-ah." her breathed hitched at his words. meanwhile hyungwons smile turns into a cold annoyed smirk.

"yes yes, okay mark, but why exactly did I make an alliance with you and asked you to do this all in the first place?" his voice grew a bit loud, this not bothering mark at all. whilst, yulli leaned in near changkyuns ear to whisper something.

"I don't have a good feeling about this" he could sense the fear and hurt with the tone she was whispering in.

"it's okay yulli-ah" he assured her, wrapping an arm around her waist to comfort her.

"so we could kill mr.song and retrieve the money he has stolen from us." hyungwon suppresses a heartless grin. yulli wanted to get up, or even cock her head towards the two but changkyun tightened his grip around her, stopping her from doing anything utterly stupid.

"don't." she curled her fingers into a fist. jaw clenching.

"yeah, the 3 million won that he has took from both of us." three? three million won stolen, from both? that's six million won in all. is that how dad got his own business and started becoming more distant from us, more selfish and abusive?

with all this new information, my eyes became a blur. i held my head, leaning onto changkyun more than i should've. that's when everything became pitch black as my mind went blank.

Changkyun POV

i felt a hard thunk on my shoulder slowly sliding back. i flinched aback seeing yulli completely unconscious.
"yu- yaeri!" i yelled out, pulling my chair so far back it made a loud screech earning stares from everyone around me. i held her in my arms as i caught her around her back. slowly getting up, i carry her bridal style.
"hey.. hey.." i say breathlessly, my feet dragging us both out of the room. i took her into the nearest room i knew, my room.

i could hear more chairs screeching out in the distance, but my ears didnt bother to listen clearly.
"hyung! hyung!" i was lifting her up again so i could hold her more comfortably. from the corner of my eye i see kihyun rush over to my side.
"what.. happened to her?" heavy breaths coming out in between his words. helping me open the door i carefully place her onto the bed, pushing her hair back from her forward i look at kihyun-hyung check up on her.
"she just fainted. i'll get her some water and a ice-pack, shes sweating." i nod, sitting on the bedside looking into her unconscious face. somehow i could sense the fear, her fear.
"im sorry that he forced you to come to this. i wish i could help you, i wish i co-"

"Changkyun!"