a kiss wont hurt... right?

that's when i felt his plump lips against mine. I stood there in shock, my eyes wide while his were closed shut. he bit the bottom of my lip, and passionately kissed the lips of mine. that's when I felt a feeling I've never felt before. a spark perhaps?

I kissed him back earning a groan from him. his lips were soft and thick as they looked like. his arm slowly slipped around my waist pulling me closer to him. as he was doing so, my hand went around the back of his neck. the kiss becoming more intense. who knew someone like him would be such a good kisser. this moment made me forget everything around me. made me forget what I was here for, and why I was here.

———

you both pulled away heaving for air. he smirked at you while your cheeks blushed red. you covered your heating face with palms of your hands. heart pounding faster than you could imagine. then you realized. you've kissed someone who, one: wasn't your boyfriend. and two: you barely knew the guy. yet damn he was good at kissing.

"i-ill just g-go now..." you stumble to find words.
"okay. see you at dinner." he let out, slumping back onto the leather chair.

you exit through the doors. a waiting shownu glances at you and nods before he leads you back.
does the guy even talk? you wonder.

arriving at your door, you were about to head inside until he finally spoke out.
"we will be having guests coming over for dinner, so maids will probably come over here at six to get yourself ready." you felt uneasy.
"wait. i have to go? cant i just stay here?" he shakes his head informing you no. you sigh as you now drag yourself to the bed of your now personal room that you would now own until you get outta here.

———

"miss, kim?" a loud knock struck your door. you being the deep sleeper you were couldnt hear the innocent maid knock. it probably took about 50 knocks before she decided to barge in.
"miss, kim wake up. we have to get you ready." you groan in exhaustion.

slowly, you stretch yourself out before crawling out of bed. rubbing your eyes you look up face to face towards the maid. she gives you a shy smile.
"im jaeki. ill be your personal maid from now on."
"nice to meet you. you already know mine." she nods.
you look down to her hands and saw she was holding three hangers of different piece of clothing. she caught you starring, immediately answering your thought.
"ah! mr.lee wanted you to pick one of these three dresses and clothing pieces. here, take a look at them." she then sets down the three sets, flat onto your mattress.

one hanger held a nice deep, strapped black dress. the top was a corset type and would wrap nicely around your curves. while the 'dress part' was a long flowing type of gown that went just above your ankles.

the second one had a smaller dress. it was a deep shade of red. the sleeves were long as they only attached to the top part of the dress, and would show your collarbone very nicely. the fabric was a velvet type. this one would lead down right to your knees.

the last hanger was a pair of wide legged jeans that would let your fairly long legs show off.  with another velvet type of clothing. it was top. a spaghetti strap, and its design was like a bra yet it wasnt. it, only cover right above you belly button. jaeki said you could wear a translucent black cardigan to go over, just in case you felt uncomfortable. IF you chose that outfit of course, and you did.

you really werent that big of a dress fan. but they were damn pretty, thats for sure.

———

"yulli?" spoke from the other side of the door, alarming yulli it was time for her to come out and shine. jaeki gave her a couple of makeup supplies, since she of course knew that yulli has been majoring in arts.

she had a dark red lip colour smeared across the plump lips of hers. matching the short top she had on. she had a light nude eye look and finished it off with some mascara. no need to fix them eyebrows cause hers were already perfect as is.

"coming!" she stormed towards the door. her flats making loud slapping noises.
"hey- woah.." his voice once loud clear went to a quiet mumble.
"Hi.. uhm.." she stood face to face with an unfamiliar face. he had dark straight black locks that just passed by his eyebrows. he had slim like eyes, and a very sharp jawline.
"changkyun. youngest of the gang." he smiles, before taking his hand out to shake. she returns the gesture.

"so.. are you like gonna bring me downstairs?" he nods. she lets out a small ahh.

"you'll also be my date, for this dinner party ."