mr.thicc lips

Yulli POV

"princess. just follow my orders and everything will be less." he pauses.
"chaotic." i looked up to him confusingly.
what else could be so damn chaotic than this? i mean i already beat up a girl, two men, theres this guy telling me he wants me. like just go to a strip clu- never mind.
i cross my arms and look up to him sassily.
"mr.thicc lips. yeah, ill call you that." he raises his eyebrows. i scoff.
"look, i need to go home and finish this shitty homework i have to do. i also need to do my skincare you bastard! my precious skin is breaking out because of you, and whatever this! this is!" by now my index finger was pointing right at the centre of his chest. he grabs my hand and puts it down.

"your parents wont be waiting for you, princess. plus i'll just tell your school that your moving." he chuckles bitterly.
"how can you do that if we barely know each other?!"
"princess, i have my ways. also reword that. only you, barely knows me." and before i could even say another word he turns around into the dark.

"wonho, please take her into the car. i'll be waiting at the house." wonho? who the fu- this time a very, and i mean very muscular man appears. his gaze looked even scarier and just sent chills down my spine. without another thought coming to my head, i was harshly grabbed by him. by now i have given up and let them do whatever the fuck they want. but, i wont allow them to do that disgusting shit because no. just no.

dragged. dragged into the dark.

———

SECOND PERSON

the moons reflected light glowed onto the dark forest. they drove for what felt like hours. the drive was so long, you has your head against the window as you napped.

"yulli-ah. wake up." you wake up rubbing your eyes.
"its still dark out." you mumble. eyes still trying to find its way to open. you heard the car door open and close shut. you were gonna fall asleep when your side of the car door opened widely, causing you to fall. now you were awake, for real.

"yah!" you scream.
"you could've been more polite than do this!" dragging yourself out from the car you then get up dusting the dirt off your lap. you could hear a quiet giggle from the guy called, wonho? yeah, wonho.
"don't laugh!" i slap him, and he suddenly goes back into his train or thought.
"A-ah.. follow me." his arms fall behind his back, crossed. you just follow him, knowing you couldn't escape because of these reasons.
one, your somewhere surrounded by trees.
two, wonho is giving you chills from his mood change and his muscles.

you both walked around the car and stood in front of the a tall metal gate. there it was held by tall standing stone walls. probably three to four wonhos' tall? there was bright lamps to give this mansion some light. through the metal fences there stood the mansion. it stowed a elegant aura. some windows showed light while some didn't. you've never seen something so fancy. so tall and bright. yet in this vast area, you only questioned one thing.
"uhm. wonho dude?" he turns to face you.
"what about the car? weird question i know but, who leaves a car outside this house when the yard obviously shows space?" he chuckles before answering.
"the cars have a separate area." then he turns back. fingers onto the earpiece that was plugged into his ear.
yet your gaze still focused on the mansion.
damn they're rich.