Chapter 6

"Where are we going, Ibrahim?"
"Quiet, Fatima!
They were almost out of the university. Fatima was following Ibrahim since ages, she is a girl with fabulous patience!
"Goddammit, if you are not telling me, I'll go back!" Fatima stopped in her way.
Ibrahim turned, "shut up and come with me."
"Last time, I remember, you did this and that was not good. Why don't you tell me, where are we going, Ibrahim?"
She took out her mobile from her Jeans pocket, it showed twenty minutes left for there going class which they just bunked to an end and the other to start.
"Why can't you shut up?"
"Why don't you tell me?"
"Fatima, you'll know eventually, few more minutes"
"No, why! You tell me or I'll go back."
He huffed and sighed as he did not want her to leave.
"We are going to hell." Ibrahim rolled his eyes.
"No, we can't go there, Satan still has a restraining order against us!" She shrugged as if it is every day they talk about satan and hell.
Ibrahim chuckled, nodding his head in disbelief.
This long walking took them to the cafe next to their university.
"Why are we here?" She frowned as they stopped near the cafe.
"Shhh!"
Fatima frowned again, staring at him.
Ibrahim ran his gazes everywhere, he was stunned to find Ira with a boy who looked a little elder than him, maybe a year.

Fatima witnessed how that boy held Ira's hand and took her inside the cafe, with ease and no regrets.
"Ooh, the boy is handsomeish!" Fatima teased, her voice plummy.
"He is not!" Ibrahim gritted and dragged her into the cafe.
He ended up at the table far from Ira and that guy, gazing her side of the restaurant too and fro, carefully for not being caught.
Fatima scrunched as she poked his hand, Ibrahim can see all the disbelief rushing Fatima's face with the curiosity being topped.
"Oh. My. God! You literally hired me to do this under this lazy sunshine? What am I, a killer?" Fatima gasped as she pulled her hand on her chest.
"Stop being dramatic! will yeah?"
Ibrahim stiffened his shoulders again as his gazes shifted to Ira.
They were talking, just talking, casually, faces beaming with joy and buoyant spirits.

"Ibrahim, what's going on? You are stalking her! This is isn't you, old man!" Fatima frowned and scrunched every second the words leaving her lips.
She would never want her friend to behave like some stereotypical lover boy.
She would never want him to get this low.
"I heard her talking on her mobile, in the library, she assured him that she will meet him here." He complained as his eyelids stooped low.
"This does not mean, you get on her tail!"
"That's harsh, Fatima!"
"It is meant to be!" Fatima squared her shoulder whilst he hunched, head low.
Fatima spared her gazes on Ira and then back on Ibrahim, her grudges urged her to help him.
Fatima exhaled out with a soft voice, "Come!" Before he could comprehend what's happening he saw Fatima moving towards Ira's table.

"Fati... ima, what... you?" Ibrahim tried every way possible to hold her hand or even stop her anyway, but no! Hello, people, this is Fatima, we are talking about!
"Amm... hey! Can we?" Fatima pointed towards the empty seats beside them.
Ira nodded bit consciously while peeking at the boy sitting in front of him.
Fatima sat next to the boy who Ira was meeting, leaving the seat next to Ira for Ibrahim.
She could sense the tension between the two new people and Ibrahim to strike a conversation with strangers.
"I hope you know us... Isn't it? Or it would be so rude to intrude your personal space?" Fatima looked at Ira. Her hand flying on her chest, giving the upbeat to her words, dramatically.
Ibrahim mentally rolled his eyes and sworn not to tell her anything related to him in future. Anything!
Like you not promised this umpteenth times now?
Ibrahim avoided his subconscious voice and sighed alongside.
Decided to go with the flow.

"Oh, I know you, Fatima. Please, it will be very nice of you to get to know each other. I barely have people to talk here." Ira flushed as she welcomed them genuinely.
Fatima knows Ira because of the subjects and the classes they share. Indeed, they did not exchange any words, yet. Though, people could find Fatima always the one who raises her hand in friendships first.
Fatima smiled at her and smirked at Ibrahim who was blushing?
Blushing!