Chapter 4

Assalamualaikum people!
Hoping you are good....
Enjoy and go ahead give me feedbacks to the scenes, para or chapters. Show some love pals.
Love you loads!!!

"Assalamualaikum. It's been a long time." Minal hugged Oruj as soon as she opens the door to the impatient lady.
"You guys met two days ago. Just the reminder." Bilal welcomed Sheheryar, both men hugged each other as they chuckled.

"Oh common in people, let's have that heavy talk now," Oruj exclaimed, clapping and assured everyone in the drawing-room.
She slipped out of the room for the snacks.
"How are we supposed to break it to them?" Minal sat on the couch, she kept her handbag beside her left leg.
"Oh my God! I am so happy. We wanted this for so long." Minal clapped her hands enthusiastic and both the men smiled.
Oruj entered with the already prepared brunch trolley.

Minal helped Oruj serve the men the cup of tea and snacks.
"What if they don't agree?" Bilal took a sip from his cup.
"I did not think of that." Oruj searched for everyone's eyes in the room, Minal mirroring her.
"Why won't they? They will.
Ibrahim is twenty-one and we will wait till he reaches twenty-three." Sheheryar rested his back, as he confirmed. All agreeing.

~~~~~~~~~

"When did Mrs Molly taught us 'appreciation' and 'depreciation'?"
Fatima stuffed her books in her bag after the Economics class is over.
Students moving out of the class, few sitting and texting and fewer still scanning their books or either sitting and chatting with their friends.
Ana scrunched her face before replying, "hmm... Yesterday, Mr Ashley called you, remember, For the upcoming Art event?"
"Damn yes! I have to submit my sketches to him by the end of the next week. What about the dance rehearsals?"
"Argh! Don't ask."
Fatima chuckled as she followed Ana out of the room.
"Assignments? Entrepreneur and Finance, are you done with them?"
"They suck!"
"Agreed."
Fatima smiled to the ones she knows while passing the hallway. The canteen was not far from the class and coffee is all she needs after every class. Some noodles wouldn't hurt her stomach, either.

They took the first left to another hallway as they talked anything and everything.
They know the stop before the canteen. A small group discussing things in the hushed voices at the end of the hallway.
"Hey, guys!" Fatima and Ana chimed, Charlotte hugged Fatima and Ana did the same to Ema.
"Guys, I feel left out," Ralph whined as girls laughed.

"I just hugged you in my thoughts... Didn't you felt the squeeze?" Fatima teased him, everyone chuckled.

"Hah! That was you...?" Ralph laughed.
Fatima exhaled the laugh.
"I believe, Ibrahim won't like that Fatima." Charlotte enter winged her arm with Fatima, as they started moving to their destination.
Fatima chuckled and rolled her eyes.
"Yes, Fati. I agree! You should ask your man." Ema partnered Charlotte.
"Em... are we this obvious?" Fatima gave the mischievous look.

"I'm left out, again, Fatima." Ralph cried.
" You have us, Ralph, stop crying like a kid." Charlotte rolled her eyes making everyone chuckle in a row.
Ana excused herself, she has to see headmaster for the upcoming events. She parted her ways and the group proceeded to the canteen-hall.

"Guys, our place is occupied."
Charlotte shrieked as soon as they entered into the canteen. The place was glutted with people, some wandering, some already eating, some ordering and some waiting for their orders.
The best thing Fatima feels here is the aroma of her blissful coffee. The 'MENU' didn't much matter to her.

"Hah!! We know what to do. Isn't it?" Fatima winked.
"They are two, we are four, let's go!" Ralph exclaimed.

Ema and Ralph went to sit on the usual corner table of the canteen hall with the other two girls who had occupied their table. Fatima and Charlotte went to order the food.