"I don't know," she answered his question, noticing the stress around his eyes that she assumed was from lack of sleep. And right on cue, Castiel also decided to have his turn to play, and approached her swiftly with his blade.

"You," was all he could grumble as his eyebrows lowered and his jaw clenched. But Sam was quick to intervine and swiftly disarmed him.

Castiel, took a look down at his angel blade on the ground and then up to the eyes of the tall man. "Really?" Was all he grumbled as his arms lay limb on each side of his trench coat.

"She manipulated  Jack, she was the reason that he left and if he hadn't left he never would've ended up in the other world!" Castiel ranted, "if I was there I never would have sent him into that war filled world, he's just a kid."

"And where were you?" Mali had asked, when the hunter had tracked her and Jack down the angel was nowhere to be seen, and he liked being by their sides - the girl could tell for she was the same with Jack and Mary.

"Asmodeus...." The angel sighed, "he took myself and Lucifer where we discovered he had Gabriel too. He'd been taking his grace to power himself."

At the mention of Lucifers name the girl found herself getting increasingly angry. She no longer worked for Micheal so he had no reason to keep him alive, she refused to allow him to walk this Earth while she was here. "Then we kill him, and then I kill Lucifer."

"You can't, not yet because we need his grace for the rift. It requires the grace of an archangel and Gabriel is currently in no condition to do so, if Dean doesn't come back with Jack and Mary then we'll have to try again." Sam spoke confidently, he really believed Dean would just waltz into their world and get them back.

"Okay," Mali seemed to spit. Sam could see the eagerness in her eyes to tear him apart, and he didn't disagree. After all he'd been through after he'd had him in his body and been stuck with him in the cage. Sam would be happy the day he was gone.

   Her come to peace with dying, with going to heaven and reliving his favourite moments, the days when he was with Jess, the days when he went to college and stopped hunting. The days when the worst evil they dealt with a just a higher powered demon with yellow eyes.

The young girl could see how much Sam wanted to ask her about Dean, but she could feel a large surge of demon power heading their way. She was happy to help, but only after they had dealt with what was heading their way.

"Mali," Sam sighed, a small smile growing on his face. He'd began to loose hope, he'd began to fear that they were running out of options. Dean was gone, Jack was missing with their mother and Asmodeus was hunting down a broken Gabriel who hid in his room.

"It's really good to see you, wh-" Sam tried to start but he was quickly cut off by the young girl.

"There's no time for questions, not now, not when I can feel the demons that are on their way here." She started and she was anxious on how she was going to form the next sentence.

"Why can I feel the power of an archangel running through these walls," she swallowed, looking to Sam and Castiel with wide eyes. It couldn't have been Lucifer could it? He was the last archangel left in this world other than the Micheal in the cage, the Micheal who tried to reach out to her while she would dreamwalk.

"Gabriel's here, he isn't in the best shape but he's alive." Castiel confirmed, and Mali's head began to spin. Words like traitor sprung to mind, words her father had put in her head. But this wasn't the same angel and she couldn't hold it against him

All at once Sam noticed the lights in the bunker flicker off as the rooms turned a sinister red, a warning for what was the come. A representation of the blood that was likely to be spilled. Asmodeus was on his way and he would stop at nothing until he got his source of power back.