I turned to Luca, "This is paused for now but I'm not overly fond of repeating myself. Stop stalking me and stop provoking us. I don't want to go to war with your father, but I assure you that's out of respect, not fear. Be careful."

"Yeah whatever. I'll see you later Princess," he said walking off.

"Look we'll see y'all tonight. Just go home and let this shit go. We're not about to go to war over Luca-and neither is his father. I'll talk to Mr. Di Santo sometime this week. Later," I said to my brother.

I walked to my car ignoring the guys as they followed me. The only indication I gave that I knew they were there was when I took my bags from Raj.

"You're really gonna ignore us?" Joey asked.

I slammed my car door as I got in and put on my shades. I drove off making sure my tires screeched. It's not that I cared about them going off. But shit, are we really risking seven known mafia affiliated people going to jail over a fucking stalker? Luca wasn't worth the cologne he wore. Iss never that serious.

When I got home I left my bags in the car and headed towards the backyard to get Cerberus. The living room was full of guys shooting the shit. They stood up when they saw me.

"Princess," they greeted.

"Hey guys," I returned. I was pissed, but not at them. "Oh I'm about to let Cerberus in so..." A few of them walked out of the room.

Pussies.

As soon as I stepped on the lawn I was greeted with excited barking. Cerberus was the nickname I came up with for my three dogs: Chick, Anubis, and Achilles.

They were Cane Corso's; pitch black with golden eyes. They were absolutely perfect.

"Come here mommy's babies," I cooed. I walked them in the house and they followed me. I don't know why everyone was always so nervous around them. They were perfectly trained. They would hold their breaths until they fainted if I told them to.

I walked passed the front door towards the stairs as soon as the guys walked in.

"What the fuck Ember! I told you not to bring them in my house," Boss said. I looked at him for a few moments before I continued up the stairs. His house right? Bet.

When I got to my room I could immediately tell someone had been in it. It smelled different and there were fucking white roses everywhere.

Ugh. I hate flowers. I noticed a card sitting on my dresser next to one of the bouquets.

'Before you say 'I hate flowers' just read the note.

For the Queen of my heart, the Sultan of my soul, and the Empress of my everything. Forgive me.

P.S: I promise.

-Reno'

That made me smile. I was obsessed with Nightcore's version of Ghost of a Rose. 'Promise me when you see a white rose you'll think of me. I love you so, never let go. I will be your ghost of a rose.'

I came downstairs about 10 minutes later with everything I'd need for tonight. Bald headed hoe shit is cancelled for no one. My Betsey Johnson weekender was on my arm and the matching backpack was in place on my back.

Cerberus trailed behind me, tails wagging, happy to be alive. Freddy came out of the kitchen with some pasta in his hands. He frowned when he saw us.

"Where you going?"

"Home."

"You are home."

"Nah I'm in Boss's house. I'm going home home."