Chapter 24

VERONICA P.O.V

The next day, I went to school as usual to meet Taylor. Before I meet him, I went to my locker to take my English books. Suddenly someone pulled my arm hardly ..I looked up to see who is that person.."Taylor..why you pulled me?Its paining man" I yelled at him..
"Im sorry for pulling you like that"
"Its okay..so tell me why you messaged me that you want to meet me today at our school park.."
"Oh..yuh..Are you ok?"
"What do you mean?"
"No..I mean that..yesterday when I saw you at your house..you look so weak..your eyes are stacked with tears..Thats the reason im asking you"
"Hmm..I just cried because of my past life..."
"Cool..hmm..Roni.."

~~The bell rangs~~

"Is it anything important to say..because the class is going to start..are you coming with me or .."
"No..I just not feeling well and I wanted to go home..I came here to clear my question and im cleared.."
"No you're not...don't you dare lie to me"
"Hmm"
"What you wanted to know..ask me frankly"
"Ok..well..Who is Aaron"
"He is my..." what should I say..my ex boyfriend or my crush or my friend or what..I don't know what to say..but I want to tell him the truth...I want him to know the truth..I want to clear his doubts.. I take a deep breath and tell him the truth..I confess everything to him..I start from the day I meet Aaron and finished till the talk in my house...I get to knew that he was clear with his doubts..
"Roni..do you still have feelings for him??"
"No..im not"I admit it..
His face gloomed..
"Taylor...can I ask you something"
"Yes you may"
"Can we hangout  somewhere tomorrow"
There is silence for a few minutes. .suddenly he shout in happiness and say "I am waiting for this moment..yes"
Did I tell him that I love him..why he is reacting like this..his reaction makes me laugh..everyone there stared at us..It is really awkward..why he behaved like that...he seems so childish and yuh overreacting too..but I like it!!!

Taylor's P.O.V

Ohh man!!!I am waiting for this moment. First I afraid that she maybe will tell me that she do still have feelings for Aaron...but she doesn't...and she asked me to hangout with her..this is what I am expecting..a day..just a day with her..I and Roni..only us..

~~~~~

Sorry for the delay guys..Hope you guys love this chapter...keep supporting me and don't forget to vote for this chapter...