CHAPTER 9

I wake up early in the morning and saw that Lauren is still having a sleep so i don't wanted to disturb her..i just let her sleep and silently get out of my room..i went to the kitchen to make some sandwiches for both of us..

Lauren's P.O.V

I felt so tired last night ..so i woke up lately in the morning..when i woke up i saw that Roni wasn't in the bed..so i went down to see where she is..Then i looked her in the kitchen..she was busy making some sandwiches for me and for herself..

Veronica's P.O.V

When i finished preparing those sandwiches Lauren was already woke up from her sleep..

"Good morning ,Lauren"I greeted her..
"Morning ,Roni.."
"Come and have your breakfast.."
"Oo..thanks alot ,Roni!!"

When both of us busy eating those sandwiches my phone rang..and it was Aaron..I picked up the call...

"Hi Aaron..Good morning.."
"Hey gorgeous..Good morning..well did you guys get ready "
"Not yet Aaron..now only we are having our breakfast.."
"Ohh..well i need to tell you something"
"Yeah,go ahead"
"Alex told that he is going to pick up Lauren .. so can i pick you up"
"Ohh okay..No problem Aaron"
"So how long you will take to get ready "
"About 30 minutes .."
"What..30 minutes..how long i am going to wait outside of your house.."
"What ..you are outside of my house"
"Yess..can you just open the door.."
"Ok.."

AARON BURRIS P.O.V

I can't wait for a long time to meet Roni..i need to see her..suddenly i get a call from Alex..

"Hey..buddy..can you just pick up Roni because im going to pick Lauren only.."
"Yeah..sure..No problem buddy"

Yess i get a chance to spend time with Roni..im waiting for this day...maybe i should first went to her house and give her shock..so i drove my car to Roni's house..and I called her..

"Hi Aaron..Good morning.."
"Hey gorgeous..Good morning..well did you guys get ready"
"Not yet Aaron..now only we are having our breakfast.."
"Oo well..i need to tell you something.."
"Yeah,go ahead.."
"Alex told that he is going to pick up Lauren ..so can i pick you up.."
"Ohh okay..No problem Aaron"
"So how long you will take to get ready.."
"About 30 minutes.."

Whatt..I really can't able to believe this..why are the girls taking a lot of time for get ready..

"What..30 minutes..how long i am going to wait outside of your house.."
"What you are outside of my house"she replied me shockly..
"Yess..can you just open the door.."
"Ok"

When she opens the door..i saw her cute face and smiled at her..she smiled back to me..Ouchh!!that smile..that beautiful smile kills me..i just control myself and went in...I saw Lauren and greet her..she also greet me back and ran to the upstairs to get ready..After a few minutes ,Roni also went up to get ready..im the only one who was sitting alonely in the hall..A few minutes ago,i heard a doorbell so i went and open the door..I saw Alex who was standing with a bouquet of roses.

"Hey buddy..You're early than me.."
"Yeah..come in.."

I and Alex just having a normal chat while waiting for them..and then Lauren came down..Alex stood up and stare at Lauren for a few seconds..she blushed when she met him ..i can see her cute dimples too..He gave the bouquet to her and hugged her tightly..At that moment, I really felt very proud of my childhood friend..both of them are just cute and made for each other..i also hope that their relationship will be last long forever..When i admiring Alex and Lauren's relationship,there she comes my queen wearing a black dress ..she is adorable..gorgeous.. beautiful..cute..pretty..there are nowords to describe my Roni..She is just unique in her own way..

Then,all of us get out of the house and get into our car..when i get inside to my car i looked Roni and tell her how beautiful she is ..She blushed..

"It's making you more beautiful ,Roni."
"Thank you ..Aaron!"

I start to drive my car while chatting with Roni..

~~~~