CHAPTER 10(THE OUTING)

VERONICA

We finally reached the mall,which we planned to hang out..Alex told to me and Aaron that he is going to bring Lauren to a movie and we get to know that they wanted to hang out lonely..so Aaron told him..
"Alex..I and Roni wanted to go somewhere else..so you can hang out with Lauren Ok.."
"Yeah..its sounds amazing..Bye see you guys later"

After Alex and Lauren were gone I looked at Aaron..he looked me back ..
"So where we going to go"i asked him
"I don't know we just do some shopping "
"It's sounds cool"
"Come..let's go and do some shopping"

When I am busy doing shopping Aaron came close to me and whispered..
"Roni..i need to tell you something"
"What's it"
"I..."
"Veronica!!Is it you"
I turned around to see who was calling my name and i saw a really cutest guy..
"Yes..It is me..Can i know who are you?"
"Boblo ..you forget me"
I just get pissed off after he called me 'Boblo' infront of Aaron..Suddenly i get to knew that it's my ex boyfriend Ethan..
"Are you Ethan"
"Yess..till now you didn't forget me"
"Hmm..well what are you doing here?"
"I just came here to do some shopping..and when i saw you i just come and talk to you"
"Umm..well"
"Who's this??Your new boyfriend"
"No..He is my highschool friend"

AARON BURRISS

When Roni busy doing her shopping I just when near to her to approach my feelings to her.
"Roni..i need to tell you something"
"What is it"
"I.."
"Veronica ..is it you"
What seriously..i was almost going to propose her..who is this hell..I felt sad,angry and so much of jealousy because he was really good looking compared to me..He and Roni were talking for few minutes and i get to know that Roni was unhappy talking with him but I don't know why..Maybe he is the guy Roni told me..
"Who's this your new boyfriend??"i get shocked when he told me that im Roni's boyfriend..Actually,i was full of happiness when he told like that..
"No..he is my highschool friend"
ouch the friend that word from her mouth kills me but i just control my feelings ..and smiled at him
"Hey bro..Im Ethan "
So yes..he is the one who Roni talking about
"Hi..Ethan..Im Aaron..Nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you too ,Aaron"
"Okey guys..i catch you later..i think i disturbed you..im sorry about it.."
"Bye,Kian"both of us waved at him ..i turned to Roni and ask her
"Is it Ethan,your ex boyfriend"
"Yuh"
"Hmm"
"Hey what were you talking about"
"oo..i just feel headache so can we stop our shopping ..."
"Okey"

VERONICA

He drove his car and dropped me to my house..I waved at him and he waved me back but he was looked so sad ..i asked him about it..but he didn't response ..it hurts me but i can understand his feelings..i just get into my house and went to my bed to take a nap..

~~~~~~