Chapter 20

Veronica P.O.V.

When I reached home I got call from Taylor.I answer his call.
"Roni..hey"
"Hi.Taylor"
"I..I just wanted..you..tomorrow..um"
"What..Taylor.I can't understand"
"Okey..Tomorrow are you free"
"Yess.."
"Since it's school holiday, can we go for outing"
When he just say the word "outing",I started to think about the day I spent with Aaron..Oh shit I should not remember him again..But If i went outing wit him, my mind will be fill with Aaron so I just not going to go wit him.
"Sorry Taylor,I can't"
"But why..can I know"
"Umm..I'm just wanted to spend my time with my sister"I lied.
"Ohh ok I'm sorry.."
"Hey..it's ok..bye"..I felt bad ..why i lied to him..I think i really have to tell him about my past life so that our relationship will be too fine..

As I was thinking about those memories,Vanessa interrupted me"What are you thinking about ?"
"Nothing"
"I heard some gossip about you"
"Whatt? I yelled
"Calm,dear "
"Nessa..don't play"
"I'm srs..Are you guys couple"
"Who"
"You and Taylor"
"Come on Nessa,No"
"Then why you today went to cafeteria,why you let your friend Selly alone with her boyfriend and you and Taylor are attending to the same classes..??"
"Nessa..Taylor is Selly friend too..And Selly told us to go first and coincidently both of us attending the same classes..Clear"
"Umm.."
Why am I becoming too angry with her..Nessa come near too me
"Do you have feelings for him"
"Yes"I admit
"Him"
"I don't know..but I shouldn't judge him by how he looks"
"You want to know about him ."
"Yess"
"Come"
Nessa grabbed my hand and walk towards her room..We sat on the bed,she started to tell about Taylor..

"Taylor is the most famous and hot looking man.Every girls will flirt with him but he is not the guy that every girl think..He did not even like those who are flirting  he is innocent too..he is good in his studies too..Till now he didn't fall for a girl or go outing with a girl..he has a very best friend,Collins. If you wanted to know more about Taylor you can ask Collins..You can trust Collins ..he won't tell about this to Taylor.."she finished..
"Actually,Taylor called me for outing"
"Really.."
"Yess"I  blushed..i can feel that my cheeks are becoming like a tomato..I felt like I can really trust Taylor alot..

THANKS ALOTT FOR 100 READS💫❤️