Chapter18;Fight Music

Days flew by & it's the night of the gig. I need to find a way to sneak out. I've already packed my stuff the night before when Ino was knocked out.

I need to get Ino out of the house so I can leave. I've been thinking for 2 hours thinking of a way to get her out. The only idea I have for now is that her favorite store is having a sale but she won't believe me. So I set up a blind date for her with her crush. Shikamaru.

The dudes pretty cool. Smart too. Kinda suspicious but cool. The bell rang & I ran to get it. "I GOT IT!" I said while sprinting. I quickly open the door & let Shikamaru in.

"Who's at the doo-" Then you hear a crash. "Inooo. Come & meet your guest." I said while leading Shika in.

Shika looked a little scared to be honest, but he'll get over it. I stepping in the kitchen looking side to side. There I see her pretending to be interested in the fridge. I sigh & head over there. I grab her by the arm & drag her followed by a pretend surprised gasp.
"Ino, this is Shikamaru. I'm sure you know him. I believe he's in your biology class." I say while pushing her towards him. "Uh, h-hi" she manages to squeak out. "Hey." he says cooly. "Well, I'll let you guys go. Have fun!" I say while pushing them both out the door. I peep out the window & wait for them to drive off. YES.! My plan worked ! I quickly ran to my room to get dressed. I looking in my closet & decided what to wear.
I finally decided on wearing a black Long sleeved shirt with a Chicago Bulls tank top over it, with some super skinny jeans & finished off with the Black Infrared Jordan's. Put my hair into a quick ponytail & headed out.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hours passed and I finally arrived at the gig. it's huge. Like huge. I parked in back & asked one of the helpers to help me. Time to get my game on.

__________________________________

I AM SOOOOO SORRY THIS IS SHORT AND I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER. MY wattpad app hasn't been working on my phone. I'll try to update sooner due to winter break. have a lovely day ♡