Chapter 2: Daily High School Life

Hey guys! Bringing you here with the second chappie! Well i know you guys are wondering "GASP* WHY ARE YOU UPLOADING SO EARLY IN THE MORNING!" Well,, I just found out myself I have Insomnia . It's when I cant fall asleep! Like its hard to go to sleep .. So in killing time Playin Xbox like a no life!

ENOUGH OF MY RANTING ONWRDS TOWRD THE STORY

~ I DO NOT OWN NARUTO , ANY DUBSTEP SONGS OR ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Oh, C'mon forhead lemme just fix it a little!"she begged. "Look Ino I get it that you love to mess with my hair but we're late for classes!" I insisted.

"Didn't ya hear? Classes don't start for another hour because the teachers are having a meeting!" she informed.

"Eh! Wha?! Ohhh! Fine I guess" I sighed. "EEP!" Ino exclaimed .

As we were walking towards the girls bathroom - FUDGE MAN I KEEP FORGETTING INTRO'S!

My friend Ino Yamanaka has Baby blue eyes , like the healthiest long blonde hair, she's mostly the model type of girl. She told me that she wants to be a model slash hair dresser slash fashion designer. *Sigh* That girl can dream.

Anyways, as we arrived at the bathroom we saw 'It'. Well, 'It' is a girl. Her name. Karin Wanntabe. She's the popular girl who thinks she's bigger, better, and badder than any other chick in the school. Her hair is very unusual (my hair is unusual -.-) it's flame red with in side nice and straight, while the other is choppy. Her eyes are also red. And she wears the most ugliest clothes. She has a hot pink shirt that reaches above her belly button , some ugly looking booty shorts and boots that reach almost to her thighs.

"Well Well Well,, I guess the Emo decided to drop by with her whore! Aha'! What a loser." Karin spat. My face darkend.

"Don't.Call.Me.Emo" I said darkly.

"Or what you gonna go home cry to your corner and cut yourself? Pfft! Cry me a river!" she said while putting in some lip gloss. "Oh Girl ! Your gonna get it now!" yelled Ino while charging at Karin. "Ino, stop it's usless!" I exclaimed while holding Ino with my arms under her armpits. "Whatever , imma go see my Sasuke-Kun now! Bye Emo & Whore!" she said while exiting the bathroom.

"Sometimes I just wanna AGH!" Ino said while having her hands in a choking position. "Let it go Ino she's obviously mental" I sighed.

As I looked in the mirror I noticed I need a trim. As some people say I have the 'Emo' haircut. But it has a little bit of purple in it. "Your hair is frizzy. Hold up lemme warm up the straightener"Ino said while digging in her bookbag. "Ok. WAIT!? YOU HAVE A STRAIGHTENER IN YOUR BOOKBAG!? ARE YOU MENTAL!?"I exclaimed. "Calm yo' tits, you'll be fine" she said while heating up the straightener.

While Ino was straightening my hair I was thinking about a new song to make. I do have a really important gig. Like really important. It can get me a record deal then I'll be famous and rich MWUAHAHAHA- *Cough* sorry got out of hand again. I should make a song with some Bass then a little drop and some cool sounds.

"Forhead are you think- *BRIIIINNNNGGG* Ino sentence was cut short as the bell rang. "Well, class stared. See ya later forhead."said Ino while gathering her things and leaving the bathroom. I did the same. As usual I got a whole bunch of stares.

As I walked in the classroom, I noticed a group of fangirls. 'Ah great Sasuke's fan club' my inner ranted.

"Ok , class get to your seats. Oh miss Haruno your seat is next to mr Uchiha's new seating arrangement." said the teacher. As soon those words left his mouth , i just got a whole bunch if states filled with hate.

Let The Torture Begin

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Well... How was it ? If it was good lemme know(:

Become a fan today(;