Chapter 12:Spectrum

Updates Ahhhh!!! Cx Hai guys! Here's another chappie! This time this chapter should be eventful! I'll try /-\
_________________________

*BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP BE-*

"Fucking Clock" I mumbled whole throwing the clock across the room. I turned my face towards my pillow mumbling swear words.

"GET UP FORHEAD WE HAVE SCHOOOOL!" screamed Ino when she burst into my bedroom.

"GET OUT ! ITS 6:30!" I said throwing a pillow torwards the door. She closed the door & I lazily got out of bed. I headed towards my bathroom to pee & get ready.

After about 10 minutes I got out. I headed towards my closet to see what I was going to wear

I thought about wearing some shorts & a muscle tank, but then I remembered about Sasuke. But then if I hide in shady clothes, I'll make myself more obvious. So I just went along with the muscle tank top & skinnys and just putting my hair in a messy pony tail. I didn't feel like finding any shorts.

When I headed downstairs I didn't smell anything. When I turned to see what was going on, the blender turned on scaring me.

"Omg. What the fuck Ino!?" I said while holding my chest. "You almost gave me a heart attack!"

She turned to me & waved with a smile on her face.

I guess she tried to talk but I couldn't hear her over the blender. So it just looked like she was mouthing the words.

I just stared blankly at her until she turned it off.

"Did you even hear me?" she said while pouring her drink in a glass. It's looked green with a tint of purple.

"Uhh, what the hell is that?" I said pointing to her weird drink.
"Oh this? This is a mixture of spinach, tomatoes, grapes, some strawberries and a hint of oatmeal" she explained. "It help with my digestive system because whenever I use the bathroom, my-"

"I don't need to know!" I yelled while walking to the cabinet & pops a pop tart in the toaster.

"Well, suit yourself" she said while taking a sip of her drink & walking out the kitchen. I swear that girl is something. She probably heard about that drink in a magazine. Disgusting.

Ok, why hasn't my pop tart popped out yet?! I went to the toaster to see what was going on. It seemed fine but then I can smell it starting to get burned.

"Forhead.! It's time to go! Let's go!" Ino yelled. Fuck my pop tarts!

I pressed the eject button but the pop tart got stuck. Just my day right? I unplugged the toaster & turned it upside down hoping it would come out. Nope, nothing came out.

I turned it back right side up & looked over it again. I dont see anything wrong with it.

Then all of a sudden i heard a pop & everything went black.

"Sakura! Whats taking you- AHAHAHAHA!!!!"

I opened my eyes to see Ino laughing her head off while she had a hand on her side. I turned down to see what she was laughing at & I see black slash purple pop tart dust on me. All over my clothes. I couldn't believe it. The toaster just totally puked pop tart at me.

"What.The.Fuck." I said while backing up & walking to the sink.

"Nuh uh uh.! Let's go! I'm not going to be late for class today!" Ino said while running to me & grabbing my arm then running out the door.

"No! Pig I gotta change!" I said while she was still dragging me out the door.

She pushed me in the passenger seat & closed the door. Then she went to the drivers seat & drove off quick.

"Pig what the fuck?!"
"Nuh uh girl! I don't wanna be late today!"
"Do you not see my clothes?!" I yelled while pointing to my clothes.

"Who's fault is that?! Look, I'm not going to be late for your fashion crisis." She said while parking & getting out the car. That was fast getting here.

"Ugh!" Grunting, I stepped out the car & tried to hide my shirt with my bookbag.

Here comes another bad day.
________________________

Hey guys! :3 chappie c: uhhh this chapter took longer than I realized. Like 4 weeks or more. Sorry guys , bad writers block & school being boring.
I love you guys!
Rate/fan/ comment all that good stuff ♡. Till next time