"Stop being hard to get-" the guy was about to take a hold of my arm when someone shoved him away from me.

I glanced to the side to notice it was Stiles, "Take a hint, dude!"

"What, is she your girl?" the guy asked, clearly challenging Stiles.

I took a hold of Stiles' arm and glared at the guys as I stated, "I told you I'm not alone. Babe let's go."

Stiles looked over to me with wide eyes at the nickname but I ignored it as I began to steer us away from the drunk teen. Once we were far away from the guy, I let out a small sigh. I was still holding onto Stiles as he looked down at out joined arms.

"Babe?" Stiles breathed out which I was able to make out over the music.

I finally looked up at him and finally let him go, "Sorry... I just wanted to get away from the guy... I hope you are okay with me calling you babe and all."

"Call me babe all you want," Stiles whispered under his breath causing me to laugh as he followed with, "I forgot you can hear that."

"Don't worry about it, Stiles," I yelled over to him to make sure he could hear me as I continued, "Does this mean you're not mad with me anymore?

He looked down at me as he sighed, "No... I can't ever be mad at you..."

"Good," I gave him a grin, "Besides, I kind of like calling you Babe, can't do that if you hate me."

"Do you want to dance with me?" he asked over the music.

I gave him a broader smile as I answered him, "I thought you would never asked."

I offered him my hand as he took it before guiding us to the sea of other teenagers. I placed his hands on my waist as I placed my hands around the back of his neck. I swayed my hips to the music as I looked up to Stiles. He gave me a smile as he slowly began to get comfortable with us being close to each other.

After a few songs, the music changed to a much slower one. It allowed us to sway slowly with each other. Stiles and I looked into each other's eyes as we began to lean closer. I closed my eyes as I waited for him to kiss me, but it never came.

"Scott?" that was all I got from Stiles.

I opened my eyes as his hands left my waist as I noticed him running off. Allison was chasing after them. I rushed over to them as well as I tried to make my way to the three. I stopped at Allison's side as we watched Scott drive off. Stiles jeep, soon followed after him as I crossed my arms.

Stiles just left me. It was a good thing I lived nearby because I was on the verge of killing him for this.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, "What happened?"

"I don't know what happened... One minute we were having fun, about to kiss, when he pulled away in pain. You saw where that lead," Allison pointed toward the direction where Scott had gone.

"I'm sure Scott has a reason for this," I took hold of her, "He must have been sick from something he ate. I bet he will explain himself once he gets better."

"I hope you're right..." Allison whispered.

"How about I give you a ride home. My house is nearby and I can just get my car," I offered.

"Allison. Juliette," a male voice called out, "I'm Scott's friend. He wanted to make sure you guys got home alright. Allow me to offer you two a ride home."

Derek was walking over to us as he offered us a smile. I crossed my arms as I looked over to my supposed cousin. Clearly he was covering for himself but this would be a good opportunity to get answers from him.