I widened my eyes at his presence. "Yoongi?!" It's been a week since the last time I saw him too and what now? He's cosplaying as a nurse?

"What are you doing here?!" I gasped, quickly grabbing my blanket and hid in it.

I heard him chuckled.

I didn't mind if I look horrible right now. No one gonna sees me anyway— no one that I care except this man I can assume as my big fat crush.

I felt him tugging on the fabric before pulling it away. "Playing hide and seek I see." He teased, narrowing his eyes on me.

I coughed and sat straighter. "What are you doing here?" I asked, lifting my chin. Fixing the blue knitted hat on top of my head.

"How can you get in here? The visitor hours already ended." I looked at him accusingly.

He just shrugged and sat on the empty chair next to my bed. "Don't you see I'm a nurse now?"

"Last time I checked, you're still a grim reaper." I eyed his light blue uniform up and down. He giggled and nodded.

"I still am. Convenient, isn't it? I can disguise myself to be anything I want." He replied.

"Can you disguise yourself as air and disappear?" I scoffed at him with award-winning sarcasm.

"Ouch. Are you sure you want me to disappear?" He asked, faking a hurt on his face, placing a hand on his chest.

"What do you want?" I sighed defeatedly.

He didn't answer and just extended his hand at me. His finger slowly reached to my face before tracing down to my hair and brushed it gently.

"Just want to see you." He answered nonchalantly while I felt my heart skipped a beat.

Damn you, Yoongi.

You and what you do to my heart.

I shifted my gaze on the floor. "So you already knew." I muttered.

"Knew what?" He asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

I looked up to meet his beautiful black eyes again, shaking my head so I won't get lost in it. "That I have cancer, that I'll die soon. That's why you brought me to the cancer ward last time?"

He pursed his lips into a thin line and nodded.

"I'm really curious, Yoongi. How do you grim reapers know about death? Do you have a death note with my name written on it?" I pulled my knees closer and hugged them. Blinking my eyes like a lost puppy at him.

"This, not some anime, Y/N." He sighed. Oh, so he knew what death note I referred about!

"Did you watch—"

"No. I just know." He interrupted before I can even finish my words.

I pouted my lips, I thought we were on the same page but I guess I was wrong. Death note is such a dope, Yoongi, just for your information.

"Death Note isn't just some anime." I sulked, stretching my legs and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

He reached out to my head, taking off my hat, and ruffled my hair. I screeched trying to snatch my hat back but he just put it behind his back.

"Why do you need to hide your hair? It's fine." He told me.

I snorted at his words. "Come on, Yoongi. Don't you see I'm getting bald over here?" He shook his head in denial.

"No, you're not. You just overreacting." He defended.

I sighed because I was too weak, I didn't even have any more energy to play tug and war for my hat with him.