Apologies. ⚠️

Start from the beginning

You could sense Colby being unsure to make his presence known to you as he debated whether or not to cuddle against your body. He finally resided and pulled you closer to him , his hands quickly hid into your hair as he gently caressed it , sending you off into a deep sleep.

-

You let out a loud groan once Colby decided to wake you up , the rest of the members soon igniting the RV with loud sounds , realising you were finally awake.

"Y/nnnn , get up." Corey said as he joined Elton and Sam in a little charade , their hands accompanied steel vessels as they clashed against one another. What a great start you thought.

You finally woke up and dressed up for the day , only sacrificing your sleep for the last day of the trip.

"Alright guys ! We're going camping today." Elton announced while throwing the sleeping bags to each assigned person.

The rest of you rapidly headed into the woods , finally stopping at the nearest fire pit. "We should camp here. The ground's good enough." Colby said while stomping his foot on the ground , his inner Boy Scout child grew as he smiled widely while looking at you.

You sent him a scoff , making him realise you were still traumatised by last night's events. His smile quickly disappeared as he decided to shut his mouth for the rest of the evening.

After all the fun and frolics , the ground decided to end the day and put up their tents to which you placed yourself out of since your stomach ache heightened.

"Colbs ?" You called out , his head quickly snapped towards you since you finally provided him with some form of attention. "Could you sleep with me tonight ? I'm honestly not well." Your arms clutched onto your tummy as you let out a groan in pain.

"Sure babe , anything for you." He flung his sleeping bag into your tent while the others occupied the space in the other.

"Goodnight guy !" The group sang out before dimming the lights and zipping up their tents.

The entire night Colby was at your aid , fulfilling all your desires with back rubs and a little tummy massage towards the end whilst you passed out asleep.

-

Your body jolted forward , your mind ran through the thoughts that rapidly flashed through your brain.

His veiny hands , covered with rings running through your body as you moaned in pleasure , intoxicated by just his touch as he left you wanting for more. The swift movements of his fingers plunging in and out of you caused you to be immensely wet.

"Colby ? Colby ! Wake up." You shook him , attempting to wake his lifeless body up.

His tank top was pushed to the side , exposing his chest and rock hard abs while his black shorts hung lose at his waist , stretched a bit as his growing morning boner poked through it. That was it , you couldn't wait any longer knowing how hard of a sleeper he was.

You lifted yourself up after jerking his shorts down , biting your lips once his hard dick slammed against the wall of his stomach. His lips parted as he let out a sigh in freedom before drifting off to sleep once again.

You were being careful enough due to the rest of the members being present in the tent beside , you softly pulled down your pants along with your panties as well , your pussy now being at full view.

Your fingers travelled down , playing with yourself for quite the time as you increasingly grew wetter from the friction. Trying your hardest to not let out a moan as you climbed onto his lap and immersed down onto his dick.

A subtle moan seemed to have seeped out of your lips , you quickly bit down the moan as you rocked your hips forwards and backwards , grinding against his enlarging shaft , although it provided you with some sort of satisfaction , this wasn't enough.

Your hips began bouncing up and down , leaning forward as you felt his tip at your entrance before slamming back down , the sound of your skins clapping soon filled the air.

Colby began stirring in his sleep , his body jerked forward once his eyes were open wide. "Babe , What are you-what's going on ?" He asked , his hands automatically landed beside your hips as you continued bouncing up and down his cock.

"Babe ? Will you answer me ?" He sternly asked , his hands forcing you to stop dead in your tracks.

"I'm really hornyyy." You whined , struggling against his resistance as he demanded for a proper explanation. "I just got a wet dream. Ugh , it felt so good." You searched for the proper words to fall out but you were too exhilarated by a specific part of his body.

"Couldn't you wake me up instead ?" His voice was stern and hoarse , his eyes narrowed down to an intimidating stare.

"I did , but you wouldn't budge." You spoke , pushing his hands away as you begged for some form of friction.

"But y/n-" His words were cut short as you hissed in frustration , your hand flew above his lips as you shushed him in one go.

"You were the reason I'm in pain , so you're going to fix it now."

His hands immediately fell limp , you took in advantage and pinned them above his head. You felt your pathway towards your orgasm subside and so , you started back from scratch , grinding your hips smoothly as he let out a hiss.

"We need to be quite." He reminded you. Your hands fell upon his chest , keeping in your stance as you increased the pace , bouncing up and down again.

His hand flew from your hips down to your clit , rubbing vigorously as you clenched your walls around him. "I'm gonna cum Colby !" You screeched as he shushed you within an instant , reminding you to be quite since you didn't want to cause a ruckus towards the group.

Your mouth flew open along with your body trembling to release your juices. "Let it go baby , just relax." Colby muttered , that was more than enough for you to go on queue and so , you released all of your juices upon his dick , coating it up perfectly whilst still clenching around him.

He let out a loud grunt , his abs shook at the pressure as he ejaculated into you , filling you up with his white fluid that proceeded to drip down once you pulled him out of you.

"I'm happy you're feeling better." He smirked while pulling you closer into his arms.

"I guess it was mandatory." You replied back with a sly smile accompanied across your lips.