Bet ? ⚠️

"Colbbyyyy. Gimme your attention." You whined , Colby's back facing you as all his attention was fixed on his little computer screen. "Just give me another 5 minutes beautiful , please ?" Colby pleaded for the 10th time today.

"You've been saying that for the 10th time todayyyy." You argued back , Colby's love for his work couldn't be separated no matter what. He stayed silent , too busy listening to the critical audios in his videos.

You decided you've had enough of this and shut down his screen , " BABE ! I WAS ALMOST DONE." Colby screamed while you pinned him under you. You started slow grinding against his dick , feeling it rise and become harder. You leaned down to his ear and seductively whispered , "I need attention elsewhere."

His breath stiffened as you continued rolling your hips above him , you gently let go off his hands , as they made their way to your hips. You moaned a little at the feeling of him gripping your hips to quicken your speed. Colby's lips suddenly formed into a smirk , "I love how I can control you whenever I want." You rolled your eyes at his remark , an idea popping into your head.

You stopped your movement , Colby looked at you confused , "so you think I can't control your moans ?" You simpered. He then flipped you over , his dick pressing against your soaking core. "Okay then , the first one to make a noise loses..bet ?" Colby sneered , you nodded , already taking on the challenge.

He lowered himself onto you and kissed you harshly , his hands snaking all around your body. His lips then attacked your neck , searching for your sweet spot. You bit your lip roughly , trying to contain the moans that were about to slip out of your mouth as Colby nibbled upon your sweet spot. "Let it out if you want." He chuckled , you couldn't look into his eyes thinking you'd break yourself easily.

He didn't waste time and tore your shirt off and quickly unclasped your bra , gliding it across your shoulders and letting it fall. He maintained eye contact as he lowered down to your boobs , kissing and nibbling all over it , providing equal attention to both of them. You took a sharp breath in , Colby chuckled deeply.

You plopped on your elbows , watching all of his movements. He left a trail of kisses down your belly as he yanked your pants and underwear away , leaving you bare in front of him. He kissed you just above you clit , making you even wetter than before. Colby then quickly moved his lips against you inner thighs , leaving kisses and love bites all over.

You rolled your eyes at the way he was teasing you but quickly clenched your lips in between your teeth , feeling Colby's wet tongue rub against your clit. He continued licking and sucking on your clit as you placed your hand over your mouth to contain yourself. "Uh uh , not allowed baby girl." He growled , taking your hand away.

He then stuck his tongue in you , swirling it all around your vagina. He replaced his tongue with his fingers as his tongue went back to your swollen clit. You gripped onto the bedsheet tightly , you legs shaking uncontrollably. You fell back onto the bed , your back arching high up while your knuckles turned white from gripping the bedsheet , you could taste your blood from biting your lip.

You knew you wouldn't be able to control yourself if Colby made you cum and so pushed away his head slightly but it only resulted in Colby pinning your hands away. Tears slipped out of your eyes from the extreme pleasure you were receiving , you couldn't control yourself anymore.

Colby curled up his fingers , nudging your spot as you let a loud moan. I can't do this anymore. "Colby ! Ugh , right there please" You begged him , your hands tangled up in his hair pushing his head down onto your core.
Truth be told , Colby has always had the power of controlling you under his touch. You bucked your hips up , wanting more friction as Colby laughed wickedly in between your legs. He quickened his pace , his fingers slamming into you and curling up to touch your spot while his mouth focused on your clit.

"C-Colbyyyy ! I'm gonna cum." You yelled out as he sped up his fingers. You soon squirted all over his fingers and the bed , leaving it drenched. As you were still recovering from your orgasm , Colby slid off his pants and boxers and lined himself at your entrance and rammed into you. You screamed out in joy , still feeling your high.

Colby had to hold open your thighs and thrusted into you since you were squirming a lot. He bought his hand down your clit and rubbed you harshly , making your back arch for the second time. He pulled out of you as you squirted again before placing your leg over his shoulder and slamming back into you.

You were inching close to your third orgasm while you felt Colby twitch inside of you , his thrusts still being at an impeccable speed. "Look at me when you cum baby." He said while You held your eyes close shut. With all the strength you still had you in , you opened your eyes as you stared into his ocean blue eyes. His thrusts slowed down as he released his fluids into you , shortly after you squirted again as Colby's hand quickly went down to your clit again , rubbing you fast enough to climax your high.

"Told you I'd win." Colby smirked , he kissed you gently while his hands still roamed near your area. You flinched as he rubbed you clit again , "What's wrong ?" He asked. "N-nothing..I'm just sore.." You said embarrassed.
He chuckled before kissing you again.

Colby then helped you change the sheets and crawled back into bed , you drifted off to sleep while Colby stayed away editing his video.