Paint twister.

You were hanging out at Colby's apartment , cuddling close to his body while breathing into his cologne. You signed relaxing your body while he rubbed your back , a moan slipped out of your mouth.

"Someone's enjoying now." Colby smirked , making you hit his chest playfully.

Out of all the days you decided that you'd stay in with Colby today and just enjoy each other's company , watching Netflix and cuddling.

Sam barged through the door and asked Colby whether he was done filming for his video that is supposed to be uploaded on his normal schedule , Fridays.

Colby jerked up , cussing while he ran his fingers through his hair. An idea popped into his head , Paint Twister.

"Baby , would you mind being a part of my video?" He asked pleadingly. You couldn't say no to him and obviously agreed.

You grabbed the essentials required and walked out the door to the nearest park. Colby decided to call Sam , Mike , Kevin and Jake for his video. Jake wanted to play as well which lead you to spin the board.

"Right leg red." You screamed while hearing the paint splatter under Colby's foot making you laugh uncontrollably. "Left hand yellow Sam." You said and Sam followed his cue.

While playing Kevin spotted a bee , making the boys freak out and lose their balance eventually causing them to fall over , painting covering every part of their body , making their shirt drenched in wet paint.

Colby looked up while he smirked at you.  "Don't you dare !" You shouted while running away from him. He somehow caught up to you , imprisoning you into his arms.

"Come here beautiful." Colby giggled while rubbing his cheek against yours , smearing paint all over your face as well.

"Ohhhh , Love birdssss" Mike , Kevin , Jake and Sam sang while starting their own paint fight in another corner.

"Ugh. I hate you for this Colby." You said , trying to get as much paint out as you can. "Aww , I love you too babe." Colby said while you sneered at him but gave in seconds later , giving him a quick peck before the boys could catch up.

A/N: can we talk about how cute Colby looked in that pic ? 😭💓