10

Valentines pov

It was early morning, when we left the bad ape home or hideaway i thought to myself in the moment. As we were riding out in the morning, the sun started to rise within the sky. From the dark blue sky, than slowly change into purple, pink and yellow than into a light blue sky. But within the sky you could tell that might tell it might be snowing today. It seems it always been snowing in this awful land that we were headed into the direction of the general hq. Where the general army stays at and it's home base is at, I thought as I realized where there.

From a far away distance, on the side of the cliff where we had stopped, at the time. I had gotten off the horse, as did Cesar, Maurice and rocket, blue eyes. As Cesar got off the horse, he had pulled out telescope and look though and he saw something in the distance. He sign " luca come let's go closer" he sign to him. Than he headed down, i heard blue eyes behind me, gave him a small smile. I watched Cesar and luca, leave us, than before he left. He turned to blue eyes " keep them safe" than he left. As he did, it started to snow lightly and gently as they left our sight.

~~~~~ Cesar pov

Me and luca got closer, on a cliff where it over look the soldiers we saw and there was these. Huge wooden x's or cross's i thought to myself , as i felt the cold winter air and the snow started to fall lightly. As luca started to sign to me " what are they doing ?" he asked than i sign back. " I don't know yet" then i took the telescope. As i did i saw that luca sign and asked me " what's that ? a patrol ?" he asked, than i saw two horses without any riders. I spoke up " i don't see riders" soon after, i saw a soldier found us. Luca push me away, then tackled the soldier . than another one came, than out of nowhere rocket came down than he knock out. I was mad, because i told the others stay up there and he came down. Rocket sign " i saw them coming " he said before i noticed that luca was hurt. Slight stubbed wound, around his chest . great i thought to myself as i decide for us to go back where Maurice, blue eyes and the others were at.