Chapter 7

Valentine pov pov

he slowly came out of the room or place he was hiding at, they had their guns i sign. saying put your guns down  but nothing. i wish i wasn't mute at all, like in moments like this i thought to myself, as i thought deeply to myself. as bad ape slowly came out with his hands up in the yard. than he spoke up " bad ape !!!!!" he cry out than he kept saying his name all over again, than other apes began to do something with their hands but i didn't know what they were doing with their hands as well. " this is your friend ?" cesar asked, and bad ape nodded as well. " mute girl" bad ape said loudly.

" are you alone ?" he asked him and bad ape nodded yes, than he saw the little girl. they had found, aka nova cold. she had thin jacker than my jacket. so bad ape saw this then took off his jacket and handed it. to her, " cold ?, he pointed to the girl, he care about the little girl named nova. in that moment, cesar saw this and i could see that in his eyes as he watch bad ape in this moment.

~~~~~ cesar pov

we were inside the home of bad ape, " i saw girl, thought you were human but you are ape like me " he told us i was amazed. he been here " how long you been here ?" i asked him amazed. bad ape answer " long time " than he ran off somewhere to find something he hidden and he wanted to show me. than he came back with something, it look like a lizard. than he handed it to me and said " old home " it readed sierra zoo, he was from a zoo, i spoke up " are they more like you ? from zoo" i asked him " dead...all dead" bad apes answer " long time...humans get sick, ape get smart than human kill ape but not me i run" i spoke up " you learn how to speak" i asked him than he spoke up " listen to humans bad ape !!!!!!!"than he ran off back where he looking for something once more. maurice began to sign "amazing, wonder if there are more in the world, more apes like us " than bad ape came back with food that came in packets. he knew where the general was at and we were headed back on the path we needed to go.