17.nicole

before she got caught in the woods~

"whats the worst plan on history Nicole'!"

"how"

"did you forget other wolves near by, you step foot on there territory your dead!'

"not if i take the path behind the house and go on the opposite track where people go to jog and cross to get behind the house"

"how do you know all this"

"i went for a run three in the morning 7 years ago, every since i mapped the place out"

"what the fuck are you going to get that's so important"

"i buried some papers i found and i need to get them"

"i cant believe i'm doing this! its like when you come back you turn stupid"

"ash! be serious i wouldn't do anything that could risk my kids not having a mother if its not important you know it"

"why cant you take the kids with you and we just go to the pack house"

"because i need to make sure what i found seven years ago isn't what i think it is"

"so what am i doing here if this is all your doing"

"if i get caught there gonna track me here i need my girls by the boarder because if i don't call they need to leave"

"Nicole what your asking for is a suicidal mission"

"if its not safe for my girls ash! then we cant stay here"

"Nicole, Nathan will protect them with his life!"

"like how you guys protected me back then? or how Nathan was suppose to protect me but somehow i was the only one getting pulled down lefted and right"

"we could have helped you if only you would have talked to us'

"FUCK TALKING! everything that happened is the reason i lefted, and if i need to get my kids away then i will"

"where are you gonna go huh? your gonna keep running until Nathan catches you or someone hurt you and those girls, i know there safety are you top concern but they need there father"

"they haven't needed him for 7 years ash, they could go longer"

walking to me girls room to see them sleeping i gather clothes and woke them up

"babies mommy need you girls to get up"

"where are we going baby"

"are we going to see daddy"

"not right now, i need you to go with ash for a couple hours"

"where are you going mommy"

"to take care of businesses, lets go we don't have all day"

"be careful Nicole"

"if i call you, leave! if everything is safe ill come get you"

"don't do anything stupid nicole"

"ash?"

"yea?'

"thank you i know how this puts you in the middle"

"never dat! my sisters comes first"

~~~~

the sun was still beaming but slowly going away when i was walking though the enemy territory, my heart was beating out of my chest and i don't dought someone couldn't hear it .