Preference 7 ;)

I've highkey been looking forward to this lmao

ALSO CAN WE APPRECIATE THIS PICTURE OF SCOUT? SO BEAUTIFUL

This is when he asked you out ❤️

WARNINGS: none
—————————-

Scout:
"Hey there.. uh.. good lookin, I gotta bucket of chicken-"

I think it's safe to say there were a few awkward moments. He had a difficult time asking you out, because he was just beating around the bush; talking about almost everything but what he actually wanted to say.

"But anyway.. I was, uh.. thinkin' that you're great, I'm great, so maybe you would wanna be.. I dunno.. boyfriend and girlfriend?"

You were surprised by his question but immediately accepted. He even did a cute little happy dance before pulling you closer and kissing you.

Sniper:
He took you to a fancy restaurant. You were already a little suspicious when you arrived, because sniper usually hunted his own meals. It got even more strange when he started getting all nervous and fidgety.

He was blushing profusely and refused to look at you. When you asked him if he was ok, he abruptly cut you off and said, "I think I'm in love with you!"

Just like when he told you his real name, Sniper stared at you in shock. It was as if even sniper couldn't predict he was going to say that. There were a few quite seconds before he started apologizing. You quickly shut him up with a sweet kiss on the lips.

"I guess that means we're dating? Is that how this works?"

"You guessed correctly bushman."

Spy:
It was during one of your regular meet ups at his house. You two often enjoy playing chess together, and because you are both smart enough to play against each other, the two of you usually enjoy it.

After you win the first game (and boast about it), he offers to pour you a drink. In a short minute, Spy tells you to look up and take your drink. As soon as you do, he plants a passionate kiss on your lips.

It takes you a few seconds to register what is happening, but when you do, you kiss him back (much to spy's delight). After you two part, he says, "Veux-tu être mon amour?"

To which you replied, "Oui."

Soldier:
One day he just randomly appeared on your doorsteps. When you opened the door to greet him, he barged into you house and went straight to your living room. When you caught up to him, he instructed you to sit down. Once you did, he began his speech.

"MEN, THESE ARE THE FACTS AS I KNOW THEM! ONE: YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RAVISHING! AND TWO: I WOULD LIKE TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

It took you a while to process everything that has happened, but when you did you ran up to him and said you wanted to be his girlfriend. Soldier then dipped you down and kissed you roughly.

Needless to say, it was a bit awkward having to explain why a strange man was kissing you to your mother, who had returned from the bathroom.

Engineer:
He invited you over for dinner. When you arrived, you were surprised to see Engie dressed in a nice suit and tie. You were both embarrassed, seeing as you believed you were underdressed and he believed he was overdressed.

But you two quickly got over it and started having a good time. After dinner, he offered to bring out some dessert he had baked you. After accepting (obviously), he goes back into his kitchen to retrieve his baked goods.

When he returns he presents you with a cake that says, "Will you girlfriend?" He apologized for the writing, saying that he didn't have enough space to form a proper sentence. You laughed, which made him turn bright pink. You cupped his face and kissed him (which left him even more red). After eating some cake, the two of you fell asleep in each others arms. :)

Pyro:
He knocked on your door one day. When you opened it, pyro presented you with a box of chocolates that's says, "Will U be MINE?" And a card that says, "HM HMUM, HMH HMM MH MMHM?"

You hugged him and agreed. When you two pulled apart, he covered your eyes with his hand, and kissed you. It was brief, and he quickly pulled his mask back on after. It took you a while to recover, but when you did, you pulled him into a tight embrace.

Demo:
You two had gone out to a bar and got absolutely hammered. He ended up confessing all his feelings toward you in a passionate, drunken way. All you said was, "Me too... but about you."

He asked if you wanted to be his girlfriend, to which you said yes. You ended up getting kicked out of the bar and wondered to your house. When you got there, the two of you immediately collapsed. It was a welcomed surprise to wake up the next morning holding hands.

Medic:
During a ceasefire, medic called you into the medbay. Upon entering, you saw no signs of the German doctor anywhere. Wondering over to his desk, you gasped at the sight.

On Medics desk, were different medical tools that spelled 'I' and 'U'. In between the two letters was a real human heart! Or.. something that looked like a human heart. You hear a cough behind you, only to find medic standing there, his face extremely red.

"Ah, hallo. I was wondering if you would like to be meine freundin?" You smiled and said, "we're basically dating already; you've seen my without my shirt on."

The Medics face was as red as a tomato. "That was for a surgery!"

You just laughed at him. He walked up to you and kissed you, to shut you up. Now, he was laughing at your bright pink face.

Heavy:
He brought your favorite flowers. He was super calm throughout the whole thing. Heavy asked, "Hello. Will you be heavy's girlfriend?" You didn't expect that at all and said something like, "Huh??"

Heavy just laughed and asked if he could kiss you. You said, "uh huh." When your lips met, you snapped out of the shock and kissed him back. When the two of you parted, you quickly said yes.
———————————-

Hello! As I write this, it's currently 50 degrees (Fahrenheit). I am from California, so this weather is making me freeze to death. Send me prayers 😔

If you have any requests or writing tips, feel free to comment them! Hope you enjoyed the Chapter! :)