Preference 4 :)

I live and breathe for this picture 🥺

Some of these are so simple, but I don't think it takes much to fall for the right person OwO

My heart exploded writing some of these, and I hope yours does too -3- ~❤️

WARNINGS: a little suggestive?
————————————

Scout:
Scout has been in love with you for a while. He just never really notice it was love, until you met his mom. As soon as you and his mom hugged, he felt his emotions hit him like a slap to the face.

After that, he completely forgot how to function normally. He kept stuttering, he couldn't even form a proper sentence, he had a cute little blush and he couldn't stop staring at you. What was even better, you shot down all of his older brothers lewd pick up lines with ones of your own.

"Hey toots, is your name winter? Because you'll be comin soon!"

"Yeah it is! Mind telling me your name? I'll need to know what to moan out later, right?"
(*this part is so awful, but I strangely enjoy it*)

Sniper:
His emotions just randomly appeared, drowning him like a tsunami. It happened while you two were stargazing during a camping trip. You were talking about a constellation and just clicked inside his heart.

He looked over and noticed how happy you were in the moment and how focused you were on the story behind the stars. He loved how your eyes reflected the light from the sky, and how truly beautiful you were.

He was so captivated by you, he didn't even notice his name being called out. He was awfully quiet and hid his face for the rest of the night.

Spy:
You actually karate chopped someone for being rude to you. The two of you met almost regularly at only the most elite bars or restaurants now. Every once and a while some drunk fool will make a suggestive or sexist remark, but you would always brush it away. But someone was different that night.

Some random drunk accidentally spilled his drink onto you; and he then has the AUDACITY to blame you and say insulting comments like, "why are y o u?" Or, "Shouldn't you be attending to your husband?"

When you ignored him, he got upset and reached toward you. When grabbed your wrist and muttered a few sexist remarks. Some in you just snapped, because the next thing you did was karate chopped him in the neck.

Just seeing your angered and reckless expression scared spy, but also kinda turned him on. You two immediately left the bar in search for another, but realizing what his feelings truly meant definitely threw off his game.

Soldier:
He knew you were the gal for him when you took him to a historic war site. He was so happy when you listened intently to him when he explained the significance of each part.

By the end of it, he realized that he wouldn't want anyone else to hold his guts in during a battle than you. He was so excited to feel these emotions that he picked you up bridal-style and carried you all the way home (despite your protest).

Engineer:
Every Saturday you would visit engie in his shop. You liked helping whenever you could, so he often left you little jobs; like sweeping or mopping. That Saturday in particular was very busy, so he let you be his little "assistant" for the day.

Since you had pretty much gotten the hang of the basics, he let you work on a car by yourself while he helped someone at the cash register. When he came back to check your progress, he stopped dead in his tracks.

You were bent over a car engine, and fixing whatever problems you found. He observed how good you looked in those overalls- *AHEM* he meant how focused and hard working you were. He was happy you didn't hear him, because he wouldn't have been able to talk.

Pyro:
You bought him a stuffed unicorn :). You two were at a Walmart when he saw the plushie. You bought it because it wasn't very expensive and you didn't have much else to buy either. To you, it wasn't a very big deal, but for him, he acted as if you bought him the whole world.

Demo:
You actually listened to him. Every time he goes to your bar, everyone just brushes off his ramblings because of his usual drunken state. But for the first time, someone actually listened to him.

He sobbed through most of his talking, which made him very hard to understand; but you listened anyway. Even though he was as drunk as can be, his heart fluttered under your gaze. Finally registering the feeling of love, he was a little more quiet than his usual rowdy self.

Medic:
It was Halloween, which meant the Mercs held their annual costume contest! One by one, everyone would eventually stand up on a table and show of their costumes. Every year, the mercs would all wear different and sometimes crazy costumes.

This year, medic dressed as a mad scientist. After he flaunted all of his gear, he got off the table and sat back down in the audience. When you came up after him, he felt is cheeks warm up.

You were wearing is battle uniform, with his lab coat and medi-gun too! You struck his usual pose and even shouted, "IT'S TIME FOR YOUR EXAMINATION!" in a horrible German accent. You won two things that night; the best costume award, and medics heart.

Heavy:
It was the most simple thing that made him fall head over heels for you. You bought him his favorite pastry from his home country! When you presented it to him, he almost cried.

He had mentioned a few times that he was home sick, and missed his family, so you tried to get him something that reminded him of his home. It dawned on him that this little action caused him to fall in love, and that he would do anything for you.

A bit extreme for a pastry, but hey, heavy is an extreme kind-of-guy.
—————————————-

I'm a little disappointed on how a few of these turned out, but I still love them lmao (if that makes sense)

I'm finished this at 3 am and that's probably why most of the stories are crazy lol.

Any requests or writing tips are welcome, so just comment them! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!