Chapter III

"Chloe Beale! Good to see you!" The interviewer began.

"Thank you! It's good to see you, too, Sally," Chloe smiled.

"How have you been?"

"I've been well."

"Excellent. It's good to have you here. Thank you for coming."

"No worries."

"So, let's just get right into it shall we?"

"Let's do it."

"So, you're currently making a film."

"Yes."

"It's a romance film isn't it?"

"Yes, it's a romance film."

"So, talk a little to me about it so I get a good idea and the viewers at home get a good idea as well."

"Sure. Well, it's about my character, Sarah, who lives in the big city if L.A and is trying her best to get into vet school. She eventually finds a place but she's struggling to manage to live in the city, raising her little sister, and trying to find someone special."

"Sounds lovely! Are you enjoying it so far?"

"Yes, I am. The cast and crew are great and I love filming close to home. I love traveling, too but it's easier to film something in L.A."

"Of course. Now, from my research, you wanted to become a vet as well didn't you?"

"I did," she nodded.

"What happened?"

"I became an actress," she laughed. "I was studying to be a vet in New York and I lived in an apartment with my friend so things were tight. I needed some extra money and I saw an acting position, only for a short film so I took it. I got a good payout for it so I kept doing it then eventually I got signed and went on to L.A where I hit the big time."

"That's amazing. Would you still like to be a vet?"

"Being a vet would be good. I still love animals and I would still love to work with them. If I could be a vet as well as an actress I would be but my schedule is just too full-on for me to do anything else."

"That's fair enough. Even if you were able to do that, I think people would come in just to see you or feed their pet something bad on purpose so see you."

"Quite possibly," Chloe laughed.

"So, the film is romantic. Sarah is trying to juggle work, family, and her love life at the same time."

"Yes."

"Does the film incorporate some of your life issues or things you had to go through?"

"I don't think so. It wasn't planned to be that way. I think the only thing that resembles me is the vet part but other than that, nothing."

"No? No little sister? No relationship?"

"No little sister but I am seeing someone at the moment and that's going well so I'm already doing better than my character."

The interviewer's eyes lit up. "You are?" She beamed.

"Yes, I am."

"Oh! Do we get any details? How long has this been going on for?"

"About two years now."

"Two years?" She exclaimed in horror. "Chloe Beale! You have been keeping this secret from us for two years! How dare you!"

"I know, I know," Chloe chuckled. "We just want to keep it on the down-low that's all."

"He must be one lucky guy."