24

Goddamn I hate this chapter but have it anyway.

____

The littles had both already settled down by the time Beomgyu and Soobin returned from the kitchen.

Yeonjun was just finishing getting the disc ready, the first pick made by Taehyun, Big Hero 6.
The little had decided he didn't want to watch a princess movie, much to Hueningkias disappointment.

"Yeonjunnie sit with me," Kai patted the space next to him on the sofa, grinning.

The the maknae was wrapped in his blue blanket he brought from home, clutching his bunny teddy.

Poor Yeonjun knew that if he were to sit next to Hueingkai, he wouldn't even be able to hear the movie over the constant commentary made by said younger.

The members had learnt quick that Kai liked to talk through movies, Lord knows the extent to his babbling when he's in little space.

With a sigh the eldest flopped down next to the little and was welcomed by half a blanket being wrapped around his shoulders.

With the dorms heating on and five bodies occupying the room, a blanket was really not needed and Yeonjun felt himself grow uncomfortably warm quick, especially with Hyukas extra body heat curled around him.

However, he didn't dare complain, the little looked too content to be moved.

By the time Yeonjun had clicked play on their first movie, Taehyun had comfortable snuggled under Soobins arm, loosely holding Beomgyus hand from the other side of him.

Soobin could feel Taehyun grin against his shirt as the opening started.
The leader assumed this was Taehyuns favourite little movie.

"That's Baymax!" Hueningkai would whisper-shout every time the character would appear on screen.
"I want a Baymax," he'd occasionally mumble, causing Taehyun to nod in agreement.

Soobin noticed how the little in his lap would grin whenever Wasabi was in a scene, to which the leader would tickle him and tease his little crush.
"Not a crush!" Taehyun whined back, fully aware of the blush on his cheeks.

By the time the movie ended Hueningkai was already prepared to squeal about watching Frozen.
"Please please please!" he begged to Yeonjun, making sure to wear the cutest pout he could muster.

After sighing at the little, Yeonjun complied and moved to switch the disc to Frozen.
The only thing keeping Yeonjun from snapping the wretched thing in half was the happy noises their maknae made, already excited for the movie.

"Binnie, do Elsa hair," Hyuka pleaded, holding out a hair tie that always seemed to be around his wrist.

Soobin rolled his eyes, knowing he was the only one in the group that could successfully tie hair. He guessed his little just wanted to look like his favourite character.

The leader swept the maknaes grown fringe from his face and plaited a small bunch of hair, the little giggling happily at it.

Shyly Taehyun presented his own head to Soobin, indirectly asking for hair to be done the same.

Soobin muttered a "cutie" under his breath and styled the second littles hair in the same way, to which the two shared a happy moment connecting with braids.

"Maybe we should talk now," Soobin muttered over to Beomgyu whilst the littles were occupied.

Beomgyu side glanced him and nodded.

Soobin made a show of groaning as he stood, "Yeonjun you're in charge of the littles,"

Yeonjuns mouth dropped.