15

Inevitably, Kai got fussy.

He had gotten bored of watching Beomgyu and Taehyun play.
He wanted to do something that involved movement.

Hueningkai shifted, visibly restless in his place between Soobin and Taehyun.
By this point the two eldest had finished their washing and joined the others as fast as possible.

And it was safe to say that Soobin was on edge.
Only a little while ago did he find out about Taehyun, who he has looked over a few times now.
He was almost nearly completely inexperienced and now he had a second little.

He was enjoying his time with little Taehyun, the little was well-behaved and completely adorable.

Soobin was wondering if Kai would be the same.
No, he thought, Kai would be a rascal. If he's energetic and cheeky now, oh hell what he'd be like in little space.

Soobin smiled, his two Little's. So different but similarly cute.

Kai wiggled again and Soobin decided to take initiative, finally feeling confident in himself.
"Kai, let's go to the bedroom, huh?"
He asked, attempting to sound as natural as possible so to not draw attention from Beomgyu who still knew nothing about the whole little space shenanigans.

"Why?" Kai whined.

"There's something fun in there," Soobin lied, watching his maknaes face light up.

"Let's go then," Soobin prompted and lead the two into the bedroom.

He didn't miss how the maknae had a slight wobble to his walk.
Oh was Soobins heart fluttering.

Firmly closing the door, Soobin turned to the little who seemed already occupied with reaching for his blanket.

"Hueningkai?" Soobin called, gaining the others attention.

"Are you little right now?" He wanted to make sure, before he tried to baby him.

Kai grinned and nodded, showing his thumb and finger almost pressed together, meaning 'small'.

Though he excepted it, Soobins heart thumped a little harder.

"Then what do you want to do, baby?"
Just like Taehyun, Kai's cheeks lit up with the mention of the nickname.

"Drawing!"

The little probably still had his We Bare Bears colouring book in mind, after their VLive a few nights ago.

"Okay then," Soobin sing-songed, "but you're going to have to be really tidy okay, Yeonjuns going to be real mad if he finds colouring pencils all over his floor," he warned.

Kai nodded his head, completely serious and sat himself on the carpet.

Unlike his hyung, the little wasn't overthinking this.

In his mind, he was simply interacting with his member. He couldn't comprehend that his actions were baby-like or that they were partaking in a strange scenario.
Kai hadn't grasped the fact that there'll be a time where he's out of little space.

His colouring book and pencils were presented to him and he grinned again, immediately flicking through the pages.

Finding a picture he liked, he creased the page open and selected a pink pencil, ready to make Panda the prettiest he'd ever been.

Now that the little had an activity, Soobin wasn't quite sure what to do.

With Taehyun he'd usually get involved some way or another, the little was polite enough to include other people.
Kai however, he seemed happy on his own humming away to himself as he drew.

"Would you like a snack, Kai?" Soobin asked, trying to find a purpose for himself.

"Hmm.. juice!" Kai declared.

Soobin was unhappy about the lack of the magic word 'please' but decided as this was his first time interacting with little Kai he wouldn't make a fuss.

Soobin dashed to the kitchen to grab a carton of tropic fruit juice the maknae always had stocked up, not wanting him to be alone for too long.
"We're okay in the bedroom, don't worry!" He called into the living room to ensure his other members that they were doing just fine.

Upon returning, Kai's head perked up at the sound of the door opening.
He grinned as Soobin joined him back on the floor.

"Look!" The little held up the drawing, it not even being half done.

"It looks beautiful, baby!" Soobin encouraged. "Panda looks very pretty," he complemented.

The little blushed at the fuss and continued to colour in his picture, taking sips from his juice.

Kai didn't understand why, but he felt calmer here. Compared to when his hyungs didn't know about him being a little, he felt safer and happier and comfortable.

In the mind state he was in he couldn't connect the dots, but big Kai would understand that he trusted Soobin immensely and wouldn't want to be in little space alone again.