GARDEN (UruhaxRukixAoi)

/The Garden - Mirah\

Ruki watched the man as he played so eloquently. The break in the chorus allowed Ruki to gaze longingly at the raven haired guitarist. Despite being in front of thousands of people, as they were in the middle of a concert, Ruki felt no shame as he went to the other, and ran his fingers up and down his hips. The crowd cheered, and the raven man glanced at him. Fan service between the two of them was not planned, and Ruki could feel the eyes of the honey blonde guitarist on his back, feeling the jealous glare, but not caring. He knew that the other guitarist liked him in a way that the fans would go crazy over. He had been told so many time by the honey blonde that he was the object of his desires, but he couldn't deny his own feelings for the man in his grasp now.

Oh oh i really wanted that thing
I just want to sing

Just as he leaned in to kiss the raven while he still had a chance, his cue came to sing again and he sighed, feeling the other's lips only slightly. Whining, Ruki moved away and went back to the center of the stage to finish singing. After the final song, they did their jump, hand in hand, Ruki smiled as he managed to stand beside Aoi, even if it screwed up the formation they had earlier planned out.

I love you baby
Won't you bring

Running off the stage, he was immediately taken aside by one of the guitarists, unfortunately not the one Taka would have liked. "Ru, what was that all about? We hadn't discussed any fanservice with Yuu? Ru, do you have any idea how much it hurt to see that?" Taka did feel a little bad that the blonde had to suffer because he didn't return his feelings, but there was nothing he could do about it. He loved Yuu. "Kou... I'm sorry you're hurting... but I can't return the feelings you have to me. I've told you that... Please," Taka said sadly, before leaving to go find Yuu. He knew what the blonde was feeling, he himself was sick of ignoring his feelings and knew that it was about time he did something to change the situation.

All the flowers you
Find out in the garden
Don't tell me the truth
That your heart has hardened

Taka was nervous as he knocked on the door of the raven haired man's house. When there was no answer, Taka pouted, but then thought. Around this time, Yuu was usually eating dinner, and it was a nice night. Going through the gate, Taka went into the back yard and found Yuu just as he had suspected. However the raven was not eating. He seemed to just be standing on the deck, smoking and looking at the stars. The two of them used to be really close, but as soon as Uruha had started going after Taka, Yuu had distanced himself from the vocalist, and Taka was tired of being ignored.

But you don't want me anymore
How can it be
Look what you've done to me

"Oh, Taka..." Taka stared in shock as he heard the other say his name. Did the other see him? It didn't seem so as Yuu's eyes had not moved from the sky and he had made no move to show that he was aware Taka was even there. Hiding himself, Taka listened for more. "Look what you've done to me, Ru. Ever since Kouyou got you for himself, I have nothing left to live for." Yuu sighed sadly. "What was today all about? If you're with him, then why would you do that? Make me want you, and then leave me with nothing? How bold..." Sighing, Yuu looked down sadly. Taka was in tears. The other liked him? And he thought that he was with Kouyou? Sighing, Taka stood up, making himself known to the other. Yuu gasped and just stared at him. Taka smiled and walked up the steps slowly and made his way over to the other. "Yuu..." "Taka...."

Oh oh
Oh oh the bee does quickly sting
I was wondering
If you could maybe darling
Think? I'd give everything
If you'd grant my love a pardon

"Ru...what are you doing here?" Yuu walked over to Taka slowly in a daze. He was unaware that Taka had heard what he said, but he was certain that by this point, Taka had overheard. Blushing, Yuu moved closer, taking Taka's hand. "Yuu...I...I needed to talk to you." Yuu looked at the other worriedly. "Is everything ok, Ru? Are you and Kouyou doing ok?" Taka smiled sadly. "Yuu...me and Kouyou aren't together. We never were."

And all the fruits
Again would fill the garden

Yuu was shocked. Never together? So this whole time that Yuu had been depressed about his love being with someone else and having no hope of being with him...after all this time...and now here was Taka, saying that it had never happened. That he could've been with him the whole time, if only he had gathered enough courage. Taka moved closer and took the other's hands in his own. "Yuu...I love you....not Kouyou..." Taka pulled him close, tears in his eyes. He couldn't believe that it had been all this while, and he could've been with him this whole time.

But you don't want me anymore
How can it be?
Look what you've done to me

"Oh, Ru...you have no idea how long I've wanted to hear you say that," Yuu said, pulling the vocalist closer and kissing him deeply. Taka wrapped his arms around the other tightly and smiled, kissing back happily. "Ru?" "Yes, Yuu?" "I love you..." 

Oh oh
Oh oh, oh oh oh oh