🦋Chapter One🦋

".......I'm a time bomb waiting to explode!".

Song for this chapter: scars to your beautiful by alessia cara
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Maybe by the time you found this I'm long gone, deep underneath the current of the river or maybe floating on it, either way I'll be dead. I hope they don't find me till I'm long gone, till all of my soul departs from my body and I wouldn't be saved even if I was rushed to the hospital. Sigh I'll start from where I can recall. This is my past

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Who is God?"

"Why did you talk back at your teacher?". Mrs Nancy the principal asked from her big Mohagony table, her office wasn't something special neither was her clothing. She always dressed like she was in a hurry and anytime she dressed cooperate her shoes, bag or wig will ruin it. Yeah she's wierd like that.

"I believe I asked you a question". She asked again leaning forward to the timid young girl sitting in front of her. She was going through the lesson notes submitted earlier when her secretary called to inform that a student was sent to her and briefed her about the issue. She let the young girl in and offered her a seat which was fifteen minutes ago and since them the girl hasn't said a word.

She sighed and picked up the telephone and ordered her secretary to send the class teacher of the child in and in three minutes time a young lady walked in; Miss Caroline.

"You called for me ma". Miss Caroline walked toward totally ignoring the young lady beside her.

"Yes I did. This young lady was unresponsive so I needed to know what happened". Mrs Nancy adjusted her glasses as she spoke. Miss Caroline scrunched her nose as she looked at the girl beside her, who suddenly found intrest in her nails at the moment.

"We were taking religion and national values and the topic was belief. It was an interactive class and I did some questioning and most students were responsive but then when I asked her who God was she said she dosent know who he is". Miss Caroline finished rambling and Miss Nancy nodded trying to analyse the situation.

"Young lady.......

"Ashley". The young girl said catching every one unaware.

"Ashley. Who is God?". Mrs Nancy asked kindly. But then Ashley didnt like the tone she used. It reminded  her of the previous therapist she had when she was six, who would tell her to take off her clothing and spank her bare butocks till she cried any time they had a session together. She never understood why she did it and the woman derived pleasure from it. Neither did she understand why she Would forcefully push two fingers down her vagina and end up brusing her.

"I don't know who he is". Ashley whispered. Mrs Nancy stared back at the class teacher and looked at the young lady before her,she was about sixteen or so and had round eyes with darted around the room in a wierd manner. It was clear that she didn't know who God was and she wasn't lying about it.

"You see ma. This is what im...". Mrs Nancy held up her hand and kindly asked the teacher to leave. Miss Caroline tried not to show how embarrassed she was as she walked out of the office.

"Where are your parents dear?". The oder woman asked as she stood up and walked around the office

Why are you crying?

Don't you know that sinners are always punished

"They are at home". Ashley added as she brushed her stray twisted braids. She was in a hurry this morning and as that she forgot to brush and pack her braids in her bun.

"What do your parents do?". She asked again. Ashley was getting tired. It seemed like another therapy session, she scanned the office again trying to take note of her surroundings when she noticed a yellow ruler on the table. It was the exact replica of the ruler her previous therapist had on her table.

"I-i-i". She was hyperventilating. She needed to breathe and this room was not helping. Suddenly some air got stuck up in her throat and without thinking she ran out of the woman's office breezing past the receptionist and didn't stop till she got to the hallway.

Why are you crying?

Big girls don't cry

You know you are a big girl right?

She couldn't stop the voices neither could she stop the tears. She sat in the hallway till it was lunch time.

🦋

Lunch time was another time that Ashley dreaded. This was one of the times that she was constantly reminded that she was worthless and not needed. That she was not popular and wasn't cared about.

Malcom highschool was a school most elites attended because of most of it's facilities and as that every one had a place in the cafeteria. The popular girls and boys table, the nerds table, the cheerleader table, the basketball team table, the debate team table, the football table, the perfectly normal people table and the less social people table. But then amongst all these tables listed Ashley had no place in the cafeteria.

She sighed as she headed to the place she normally sat, an abandoned table close to the trash bin at least she could sit in a corner away from all the noise and loud chatting at the cafeteria and use the schools free Wi-Fi in peace. She was already day dreaming on going through Jesse lingards page when someone stopped her, she looked up to see a huge figure with full Afro, Jace.

Okay weeellll let me tell you pretty much about Jace. Jace is a jock, a big bully, a proud Asshole, a jerk, and Ashley's worst nightmare. He has been bullying her since kindergarten and I must say he really needs an award for keeping up till the tenth grade.

"Where you going bitch". He smirked as if that was the most amazing sentence ever said in the history of time. Jace hatred for Ashley can never be explained just the same way you can't eat yam and bread 💁.

"To my table". She muttered trying not to make eye contact, the whole cafeteria went drop dead silent as everyone watched and videod the School's wierdo and one of the hottest  guy in Malcoms high. Jace wasn't what you call handsome. His face looked like a smashed egg mixed with broken bottles and feathers, lol, thats pretty much like it.

"Why you laughing? Huh?". He grabbed a huge chunk of Ashley's braids not caring if the impact made the tray in her hand fall and everything on it drop to the ground. He dragged her over to her table close to the waste bin and turned the waste bin on her causing the entire school roar into laughter while videoing, then pushed her to the ground.

Bullying someone makes the person feel different, incompetent, irrelevant, most of all useless.

Please v.c.s🦋❤