November Reading

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay. It was an absolutely insane week for me between dealing with Halloween and publishing the sequel to Crown of Thorns and a ton of other work issues. I hope you understand.

Anyway, thank you to all who participated in the follow exchange. I think that's just the first step in helping us to grow as a community. If you have any other suggestions to bring us closer together, please let me hear them.

I also believe the reading exchange was a success! Do remember to report whatever you read for a reading exchange normally, inline next to your name.

If you'd like a November reading exchange, make deals amongst yourselves right HERE.

I'd like to remind everyone of the rules regarding commenting. For a chapter to count, you must comment inline a minimum of three times, then leave an overall comment of at least five sentences. The final comment is the most important in which you can summarize your thoughts, offer nonspecific feedback, etc. I let a lot of you slide with comments this month, but if I notice you not meeting the requirements for a chapter from now on, you will not receive your point for that chapter.

What's hot?:

LaginaWood by Arrowstyx hit 1k reads!

Lost in Us by becky_padington hit 5k reads!

On to the BotM:

This month, enjoy the Thorn novel, Dark Side, by @phantomfantasy_ !

And on to the ranks!

1. jessicalminor  ~ 34 points

2. Wya123  ~ 22 points (you have successfully eliminated your first strike, back to 0 strikes)

3. z_Taki  ~ 13 points

4. WriterAEF  ~ 12 points

5. TacitusKadari  ~ 12 points

6. user25457786  ~ 9 points

7. @Zanthenewt ~ 8 points

8. GnomeMercy  ~ 7 point

9. sarah3534  ~ 6 points

10. ChristinaAnnRiley  ~ 6 points

11. AmyMarieZ  ~ 6 points

12. @Sharey_magic ~ 6 points