Bud Writers

Buds are just looking for some fun, nothing critical. These writers don't want critiques, but some nice comments that will make them smile.

Bud One
Username: @Zanthenewt
Book Title: 2500
Genre: Dystopian/science fiction
Mature? If so why? : Adult themes, language, talk of sex
Any other warnings?: This book will contain themes such as racism, sexism, homophobia, heavy politics, rape, religion/anti-religion, and other occurrences of today. This book is not meant to gloss over the ugly, skirting around it. It's meant to hold up a mirror to what the world is and what it could become if left unchecked.
Anything you'd like to say?: We needed at least one Bud Writer
Summary: Book 1:- Fatherland
The Before was a time of disarray. Now is a time of order. Now is a time of peace.
It was hundreds of years ago when The War ravaged the Earth, when our leaders decided that the countries were too violent to coexist. They cut off all contact, waiting for generations, hoping that a time would come when unity could be restored.
They set a date. November 2500, long after all who saw The War have died, the issue would be reevaluated. It is up to the young, emerging leaders of each country to decide how the world should progress- should we make another attempt at unity, or continue on in the ignorant bliss of isolation?

Bud Two
Username: Cocosghost
Book Title: Ghost
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Mature? If so why?: No
Any other warnings?: No
Anything you'd like to say?: Although I've selected "Bud" as my pathway, please feel free to express your thoughts. :)
Summary: Frizzy haired and overweight, sixteen year old Elizabeth Summers hears ghosts. She also reads people's auras, often seeing what others cannot perceive. Unfortunately, she can't choose which ghosts visit her psychic hotline, or when her paranormal abilities are triggered. Since dealing with otherworldly spirits won't help her gain social acceptance in her high school, she hides her psychic gift. 
Reluctantly, Elizabeth starts exploring her psychic skills when handsome Australian loner, Dylan Grant asks her to help him find out what happened to his missing sister. 
As the summer heats up, Dylan begins to see Elizabeth in a different light than the overweight psychic girl he corralled for her abilities.

Bud Three
Username: TheBiologist13
Book Title: A Lion's Way Home
Genre: Fantasy
Mature? If so why?: No
Any other warnings?: Some gore and violence
Anything you'd like to say?: My work is inspired by Final Fantasy VIII, with some IX and X in the lore. I chose Bud path because I'm still working to finish the first draft and mostly looking for motivation, but if you spot any typos or awkward phrasings (I'm ESL) in the book, feel free to mention them!
Summary: Leon Wolfe is a solitary man who earns a living by slaying fiends and completing numerous mercenary contracts. He is satisfied with his lifestyle and never dreams of achieving anything grand.
His spiritual mentor, a magical lion, knows that Leon is merely running away from the past. Firstly, Leon has adopted the name "Hunter Leonhardt" to hide from his old enemies. After that, Leon has not visited him for guidance for a long time.
The lion summons Leon to his realm and criticizes his lifestyle; it is not something a lion's apprentice should have. However, Leon insists on living such a life because to him, things are easier this way. Nevertheless, the lion is certain that Leon will change someday, because running away from the past is a race one can never win.

Bud Four
Username: bodhikajodhpur
Book Title: A rose in the wild
Genre: Teen fiction
Mature? If so why?: No its not mature but just some swearing
Any other warnings?: Yup just a little swearing
Summary: A girl moves to a new city falls for a boy but her identity is that of a gangster's daughter and soon figures out that the boy she fell for is her father's only rival's son.
But what happens when her past knocks at her door, the boy (her ex) she thought as dead is being kept as a hostage as he turns out to be half brother of her love.