Thorn Writers

Let them have it! Tear their book apart (obviously in a polite manner) because you and the writer both know it will be better in the long run.

Thorn One
Username: goncalobooks
Book Title: Prince of Stone
Genre: Fantasy
Mature? If so why?: No
Any other warnings?: Violence, swearing, allusions to sexual activities, slavery and fictional drugs
Anything you'd like to say?: The story includes lbgt themes
Summary: In the Nation of Ceres the Prince's status becomes official only once he passes the trails of Enlistment to the military forces.
As an eighteen year-old, Heron must prove to be worthy of the throne, as was his blood right, given by the Great Ancients.
However, Heron's thoughts and heart were conquered by a mystery surrounding a lightning bolt that brought a statue to life two years ago. When women start dying near the Royal Domain of Ceres, clues about the identity of the man that used to be a statue begin to emerge.
The quest to discover who is the mysterious man may threaten Heron's political prominence and launch a hunt for the supernatural and secrets that were lost in time.

Thorn Two
Username: JRShepherd
Book Title: The Gathering: Bloodmoure Chronicles
Genre: Fantasy
Mature? If so why?: No
Any other warnings?: No
Anything you'd like to say?: I look forward to being involved with another authors and making new friends
Summary: Alone and trapped by circumstances beyond his control, Aticus struggles to find his place in the world. When he befriends an eccentric dwarf and a band of unlikely companions, he embarks on a quest of self-discovery that will forever change his life.
In secret and shrouded in darkness, the Hands of the Shadow have set in motion a series of events that even they may not be able to control. With the help of a powerful Necromancer, they command an ancient artifact, the Bloodstone.
What began as a journey of discovery for Aticus, suddenly escalates into a struggle for survival as armies collide and ominous secrets are exposed. The battle for the Bloodstone has started.

Thorn Three
Username: maniac_lunaticbae 
Book Title: Nohereka
Genre: Historical fiction
Mature? If so why?: yes, graphic scenes of voilence
Any other warnings?: no
Summary: Nohereka follows the life of a young african queen plunged into a sea of tragic events that deliver her straight into the hands of her tribe's greatest rivalry, the Ndebele king, Makhosi.
Hopeless and desperate to protect her people, she sacrifices herself, binding herself to him in marriage. She soon realises there's more she has to loose than she has to gain.
With her life spiralling out of control and her people's lives at stake, she must confront her deepest fear, herself.

Thorn Four
Username: amymarshmallow
Book Title: The Princess Hex
Genre: Fantasy
Mature? If so why?: No
Any other warnings?: Nope
Summary: A princess determined to break her curse and find her true love. But when she discovers someone is cursing princesses into their zodiacs, she embarks on a journey to find the culprit and the other twelve princesses. She wonders: What makes someone cursed? And who makes the rules for true love anyways?

Thorn Five
Username: inkmonstrosity
Book Title: lemonade
Genre: prose/poetry
Mature? If so why?: no
Any other warnings?: no
Anything you'd like to say?: someone once told me that writing is a treasure and so it must be treated like one, and I think it's important that everyone hears that.
Summary: a journal of a girl who, as she has lost the one thing most valuable to her, writes out all that is left of her. a girl who fell into the warm hands of love and had her whole mind, body, soul and heart scorched by his ever-growing thorns. (a collection of prose writings )

Thorn Six
Username: belkisaris
Book Title: Between Love and Hate rewritten
Genre: Vampire
Mature? If so why?: Yes. Language and after book 3
Any other warnings?: Planning to
Summary: A girl looking to advance her parents assassin.

Thorn Seven
Username: YvonneFaurie
Book Title: legacy of a lunatic
Genre: poetry
Mature? If so why?: nope
Any other warnings?: Some religious content
Summary: With words, I inspire
Without words, I expire
Don't take away my voice
Don't take away my sight
for if I can't read
And if I can't write
Then what am I?

Thorn Eight
Username: mauachka 
Book Title: Amelia
Genre: Teen fiction
Mature? If so why?: Yes, there are scenes of kissing and explicity sex scene.
Any other warnings?: Strong language at some parts.
Summary: Amelia is an innocent high school girl who's life completely changed after she fell in love with the hot and mysterious Logan.
It's a ride of her lifetime.

Thorn Nine
Username: CJG1988 
Book Title: Children of Gaia
Genre: Science Fiction
Mature? If so why?: Yes, mature. This book contains offensive language and adult themes.
Any other warnings?: There is also quite a bit of violence, both the gruesome kind and sexual.
Anything you'd like to say?: I'm hoping to improve my work through constructive criticism. Don't hold back.
Summary: This is a tale about humanity branching out into the cosmos in search of a new home. Earth was left behind, barely able to support life, and now there are new dangers for the human race to contend with.

Thorn Ten
Username: sarah3534 
Book Title: The Last of Us
Genre: Mystery
Mature? If so why?: Not mature
Any other warnings?: No other earnings
Anything you'd like to say?: I'm an existing book club member, hoping to switch the book I've put forward
Summary: In early spring, a tornado sweeps through the small mining town of Paradise, Texas. On the same day, sixteen-year-old Cindy Ackerman doesn't arrive home. When her body is never found, local authorities presume it was carried away by the force they'd named Derek.
That was the general consensus for exactly seven days, until Cindy's best friend Lori also vanishes, and one missing girl becomes two.
Two weeks on from the events that ripped through Paradise, Nick is working hard to rebuild what his parents lost to nature, when something even stranger happens. One of the missing girls appears at the bottom of his bed with a stark warning, and if Nick fails to listen, two would become three.

Thorn Eleven
Username: TacitusKadari 
Book Title: Remala
Genre: Science-Fiction
Mature? If so why?: No
Any other warnings?: Some violent fight scenes, as well as a few nasty implications.
Anything you'd like to say?: The main reason, why I put Remala on Wattpad was to find out, whether my writing is any good and, most imptortantly, why.
It is the second story I have written so far, with the first one, I realized after 166 pages that it was terrible and went nowhere, this one I at least know, where it is going.
Also, I am currently in the process of revising my work, hence why detailed criticism will be appreciated.
Summary: Two siblings are left alone on a desolate steppe planet, their father had to leave them when his half brother came for him, but he promised to come back. After two years, he still has not returned and his adopted children find a mysterious old starship below one of the shipwrecks lining their world and something is still alive inside!

Thorn Twelve
Username: AmyMarieZ
Book Title: Make Them Scream
Genre: Horror
Mature? If so why?: No
Any other warnings?: Strong language and references to sex, drugs, and rock & roll
Anything you'd like to say?: I've recently started writing this story and would love to get some feedback and reader reactions. All criticism and reviews are welcome and very much appreciated!
Summary: Alex is the lead singer of the up-and-coming rock band Make Them Scream. Despite the fact that the insomnia he's fought with since he was a teenager has been worsening, the band have found themselves in the express lane to stardom. But, when a mysterious vehicle knocks their tour bus off the road in the middle of upstate Montana, the band mates are left stranded with no cell service. When poor decisions lead them towards the woods surrounding the road, things go from bad to worse. If the elements don't get them first, their own demons might just devour them alive.